UConn Secret Scrimmage | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn Secret Scrimmage

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I really hope Indiana didn’t offer this kid 400k. That’s just crazy.

Reaction Score
I remember he was Philly, had a brainfart there. Kid transferred to Oregon and then he sued them for $7.5 million after they kicked him out. No idea what happened to him after that.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
At least English is a lock to knock the coaching piece out of the park like he has everywhere he’s been

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see when these players in the NIL era go to the league and start talking more about how much they were getting in NIL money. Right now, it's not super clear what the going rate is.

I have a hard time believing that a 3* player who, frankly, isn't very good... is getting 400k. He's not even a starting caliber player.

Reaction Score

Never said he wasn't a high-major player. I said he's not a starting-caliber player. And that is true.

I watched him play a few times. He's a fine player who will end up being productive given time. People are really overrating the level of competition in OTE. He's got some moves, but he's small, not a very good finisher, and is a meh shooter. Entertaining player though.

He was absolutely not the best guard in OTE, lol. There are OTE guards in the league right now dude.

Is he worth 400k? That I don't really know. But if that's the going rate for a first guard off the bench, then it's a good investment.

Reaction Score
There are plenty of people that talk out of their arse but 429 watches a lot of basketball. He is not one of them. His scouting reports are comprehensive on high school players. He's not a guy to make a statement just based on rankings or a star system. If you share a different opnion on his abilities, so be it, but he doesn't just throw lazy opinions on prospects out there with no basis or first hand knowledge. Just an FYI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom