UConn - Robert Morris Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn - Robert Morris Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
How long did they leave her in? Didn't call a time-out, even after the foul was called, and left her in to shoot a free throw and continue playing.

Not to belittle your concern but I have yet to see an actual replay of the impact to agree or disagree about head injury. The replay they showed didn't include the point of impact . Obviously she went down hard but I couldn't see if the head took the brunt or the neck/ shoulder etc....

Reaction Score
what a great pass by Lou, Mo uncharacteristically missing the shot

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
I'm kind of glad we eased off the full-court pressure after a couple minutes in the first quarter. Seems to me that Geno went to it a little early today, perhaps because the score was likely to get out of hand pretty quickly and he's not about to press a team that's down 40.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Boy how many steals does Stewie have today?

Reaction Score
I'm really rooting for RM to hit their shots. After a point, this game has no value. Practice will keep them sharper.
I agree....sort of. would it make a difference if they had another 10 or 15 points. Huskies seem to maintain their incredible intensity. I feel sorry for the RM coach, his last game. But he should be proud that his team is still hustling.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie has 15 points, 3 boards, 4 assists, 6 steals, and 2 blocks. A quintuple-double??

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I agree....sort of. would it make a difference if they had another 10 or 15 points. Huskies seem to maintain their incredible intensity. I feel sorry for the RM coach, his last game. But he should be proud that his team is still hustling.

Well, that many more points I dunno. Our D would be suspect

Reaction Score
Not to belittle your concern but I have yet to see an actual replay of the impact to agree or disagree about head injury. The replay they showed didn't include the point of impact . Obviously she went down hard but I couldn't see if the head took the brunt or the neck/ shoulder etc....

Doesn't matter. Just having the head move sharply, even if not directly impacted, can cause a concussion. She was not moving, then flopped to her other side. Had to be pulled up. She was holding her head. Stop the game, take her out, and have a doctor look at her!

Reaction Score
RM has quite a few international players but they ain't seen nothing like what they are experiencing in little ole' Connecticut.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Doesn't matter. Just having the head move sharply, even if not directly impacted, can cause a concussion. She was not moving, then flopped to her other side. Had to be pulled up. She was holding her head. Stop the game, take her out, and have a doctor look at her!
Agreed! They were there and they don't care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom