UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll | Page 7 | The Boneyard

UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll

Reaction Score
You can't make up this posters. Nope, UConn has no idea what the Big East and physical play are like. They only won the most Big East Championships, won three national chamionships, and led the country in blocked shots for like 9 seasons in a row coming out of there
First off, you haven’t been in the league in seven years… Secondly that was a lifetime ago and you have a different team and coach now and system which has fallen down some so don’t go there!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I actually appreciate the serious answer. I do think Sanogo will surprise you though, Seton Hall was probably going to make him their starting center.

Reaction Score
First off, you haven’t been in the league in seven years… Secondly that was a lifetime ago and you have a different team and coach now and system which has fallen down some so don’t go there!
We're going there Willie wherever it takes us.

Reaction Score
That's a good starting point since we won the whole thing the year before. Okay, we can forget all the history...this is all fun but you and I both know starting right now going forward you would trade places in a heartbeat to be UConn basketball instead of PC basketball.

Reaction Score
Nice of UCSouth to call out UConn fans on a UConn board while coddling the PC fan who is trying to troll UConn fans on a UConn board.
Do you think that all of the Uconn fans on here are 100% right, 100% of the time? Do you think I was directly talking to you? What knowledge did you glean from that particular back and forth? Diplomacy must escape you.

Reaction Score
Do you think that all of the Uconn fans on here are 100% right, 100% of the time? Do you think I was directly talking to you? What knowledge did you glean from that particular back and forth? Diplomacy must escape you.
He’s been comically wrong and or trolling for multiple pages now. You can take off your cape

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Ok Donkey34, we got a squad that’s been together for awhile, I like our chances heads up against you’ll, 2-0 sweep PC

You're a guest here. Put full respect on Donyell's name.

I'll do the same when talking about Marvin Barnes or Jimmy Walker when PC has it's own board and I visit there.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He’s been comically wrong and or trolling for multiple pages now. You can take off your cape
Some of you have completely missed the point I was trying to make. Because maybe nuance isn't something that you're able to grasp. Let me explain ...Rise above the fray was a nice way of asking the poster to stop with all the b.s. they were posting. I don't expect everyone to get it and obviously they haven't, but that is perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned. As for this specific reply, it is not an attack at you or any other poster that didn't care for what I said or how I worded it. It's just an attempt to clarify what I previously wrote.

Reaction Score

I'll do the same when talking about Marvin Barnes or Jimmy Walker when PC has it's own board and I visit there.
Sure will when he does the same, first called me Willie so it goes both ways thanks...

Reaction Score
14 is a lot of of posts without a like. Pull it together.
Well of course I’m not going to get likes when I’m a PC fan and spitting the truth, you all are so high on your program when ya haven’t earned a thing yet... just saying it’s about to be a rude awakening this season! With that said, you all have been recruiting great and have great size going forward so PC needs to land some future bigs to keep up...

Reaction Score

Btw we do have our own board, for some years now, go check it out, it’s called Friar Talk...Good luck

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
you all are so high on your program when ya haven’t earned a thing yet...
What that frack has PC earned? Besides the rep of a program that can't get it done.

Reaction Score
What that frack has PC earned? Besides the rep of a program that can't get it done.
Stop living in the past, UConn hasn’t done squat in 7 seasons and couldn’t succeed in the AAC, the friggen AAC! All the while PC was making NCAA Tourneys... Don’t blame me for those facts... you are not the same program as you used to be and PC is no longer you little brother, just deal with it!!

Last edited:

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Well of course I’m not going to get likes when I’m a PC fan and spitting the truth, you all are so high on your program when ya haven’t earned a thing yet... just saying it’s about to be a rude awakening this season! With that said, you all have been recruiting great and have great size going forward so PC needs to land some future bigs to keep up...
Friar J gets likes. You're now up to 17 posts. If you make a valid point the likes will follow. Keep trying

Reaction Score
this might be the dumbest thing ever said on a message board...congrats
Explain why, with a legit argument, Has UConn done anything in the big east, no, because you haven’t played yet so being picked number four is very generous! UConn fans saying they should be picked number one or two and they’re gonna win the big east is a bit of an over stretch don’t you think?

Reaction Score
Friar J gets likes. You're now up to 17 posts. If you make a valid point the likes will follow. Keep trying
Ha ha ha, I’ll see what needs to be said if you don’t like it you don’t like it if you do you do no sweat off my back...

Reaction Score
Stop living in the past, UConn hasn’t done squat in 7 seasons and couldn’t succeed in the AAC, the frighten AAC! All the while PC was making NCAA Tourneys... Don’t blame me for those facts... you are not the same program as you used to be and PC is no longer you little brother, just deal with it!!
It was sitting right there to cherry pick and you couldn't even do it right. If we look back over the past 7 seasons we have a national championship

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom