UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll

Reaction Score

UConn plays for National Championships, PC plays for 3rd/4th best team in the league. End of argument. We just have different goals, nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you guys this year.

Reaction Score
UConn plays for National Championships, PC plays for 3rd/4th best team in the league. End of argument. We just have different goals, nothing wrong with that. Good luck to you guys this year.
How many tournament games have you won with Hurley? JC has been gone for a few years now.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I love these guys talking smack while they still can. I have to say they’re not wrong. We haven’t done much recently, but we sure were looking good at the end of last year.

Let them enjoy their last gasp. The big dog is back.

Reaction Score
I love the moxie.
Right now there is only one big dog in the NBE and it’s not us.
We will earn our spot and I am loving being back where we belong.

Reaction Score
How many tournament games have you won with Hurley? JC has been gone for a few years now.
It took us no longer occupying the same conference for you guys to become relevant on the national stage. You more than anyone should be kissing our arses.

Reaction Score
As an aside...

Okay but cmon Xavier plays Cincinatti and then adds an Oklahoma game that’s not happening. That’s a pretty sad non con schedule

Reaction Score
It took us no longer occupying the same conference for you guys to become relevant on the national stage. You more than anyone should be kissing our arses.
Our list of Final Fours go back to the first Final Four. We played in the Finals in 1971. We had our first title in 1985. Nova was relevant long before UConn’s rise and even more dominant after UConn’s fall.

Do you think somehow that the Nova team that has dominated on the national stage for the last 5 years would have somehow been undone by a collapsed UConn program at the bottom of the Big East?

I’m happy to have UConn back and have it’s history of the late 90s on back in conference, but the Hurley Huskies haven’t won anything yet! Know your place! Win some games!

Start by picking on Providence and prove something before stepping up to Nova.

Reaction Score
Our list of Final Fours go back to the first Final Four. We played in the Finals in 1971. We had our first title in 1985. Nova was relevant long before UConn’s rise and even more dominant after UConn’s fall.

Do you think somehow that the Nova team that has dominated on the national stage for the last 5 years would have somehow been undone by a collapsed UConn program at the bottom of the Big East?

I’m happy to have UConn back and have it’s history of the late 90s on back in conference, but the Hurley Huskies haven’t won anything yet! Know your place! Win some games!

Stepping up to Nova, bwhahaha...You were our b**** before the conference split up. You were known as the little engine that could when you beat Georgetown three and a half decades ago. With UConn and the other top teams leaving somebody had to fill the void, I give Jay Wright tons of credit for stepping up filling the void and saving the conference but you will go back to being our b**** soon enough.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Never thought I’d read someone bragging about getting the best player in Delaware

Reaction Score
Our last two coaches have brought home NC trophies. Hurley will make a run at a third.

Reaction Score

You know you and FriarJ seem to somehow forget you’re on the UConn site here with many new fans of our own who are unreal in their expectations. So arguing with those who can say what they want, Dream what they want while the early season excitement approaches is ridiculous. Having said that if I’m reading your post right on “being more dominant after our fall” you need some education pal. As soon as you put the Big East basically on your shoulders for 20 plus years like our program did (a BETTER Big East back then) let us know. Oh never mind we will be watching closely.

I mean some people here are getting ahead of themselves no doubt but what do you think coming from competition? Quit being so offended and ignorant!

Reaction Score
We’re not putting you down. We’re putting you in your place. Bow down and kiss the rings

Reaction Score

Hear ya But they can here right? Not supporting it, but some are overly excited...is what it is. It’s not coming from those that lived it all that much I promise.

Reaction Score
Beanpoles?. Adama Sanogo, Josh Carlton, and Isaiah Whaley would like to have a word with you

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom