UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll | Page 13 | The Boneyard

UConn picked 4th in preseason BE poll

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The job is yours. Please return the existing set of trolls and try to get us better quality ones. ;)

Reaction Score
Lol, the Boneyard is pretty tolerant of visiting knobs, as you know well.
I have to agree. And I LOVE having UConn back in conference. I hope a few good natured competitive pokes now and then is ok. The Big East has pretty friendly rivalries these days. I think most root for fellow conference mates in March. It’s not like we have any Cuse’s in conference. Well, maybe Seton Hall a little.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
I have to agree. And I LOVE having UConn back in conference. I hope a few good natured competitive pokes now and then is ok. The Big East has pretty friendly rivalries these days. I think most root for fellow conference mates in March. It’s not like we have any Cuse’s in conference. Well, maybe Seton Hall a little.
Do fans of other teams like yourself post often on other boards? Or is the boneyard just that awesome?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because “fans of other teams like yourself post often on other boards”
Just curious, what is your “home” (Nova) board and what other boards do you visit?

Reaction Score
Nova Nation / VUSports, blogs for Hoyas, Cuse, X, UGA. I started at the Yard advocating for UConn to rejoin the Big East. I was mostly shouted down and called names because UConn would never consider that! Even from your moderators!

I have some connections to Conn, but mainly my interest is in the Big East. From the outside UConn coming home made great sense. I was surprised that the vocal opinion in the board was “no way in hell”, but when it was announced the vast majority of Husky fans were enthusiastic. Those loud voices on the Yard turned out to be not representative.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Lol, the Boneyard is pretty tolerant of visiting knobs, as you know well.
This is good, I'm hoping Nova Knob has a chance of sticking.

Reaction Score

1613089097192.jpeg

Reaction Score
UConn picked 4th preseason here, 5th in other places, and is currently tied for 5th even though Bouk has been on the sidelines.

It’s not ideal, but all things considered UConn really hasn’t underperformed. Hurley is getting by without his best player and without depth.

Whether or not UConn makes the tournament this year, next year is the more important stepping point for UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom