UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle | Page 46 | The Boneyard

UConn Outbound Transfers for 8/1/23>7/31/24 Cycle

Reaction Score

Hit portal today. Wonder if we see more now that classes have started now that scholly kicked in for spring semester. Don't actually know if that's how it works.
If I remember rules, if you actually begin class then transfer they can’t take away schollie for spring.

I could see many players just waiting to leave once they secured payment for spring semester.

Reaction Score
If I remember rules, if you actually begin class then transfer they can’t take away schollie for spring.

I could see many players just waiting to leave once they secured payment for spring semester.

If you are going to leave anyway how does keeping your scholarship at the school you are leaving help?

Reaction Score
If you are going to leave anyway how does keeping your scholarship at the school you are leaving help?

No one offered you by the start of the semester so you can continue school with this bs hedge. I don‘t like it. You are eating a scholarship that a donor paid for and could have gone to someone else. This is a sleazy move. If you want to leave just go now.

Reaction Score
No one offered you by the start of the semester so you can continue school with this bs hedge. I don‘t like it. You are eating a scholarship that a donor paid for and could have gone to someone else. This is a sleazy move. If you want to leave just go now.

It's not that serious. The young man is likely one semester away from graduating and wants to ensure he gets that UConn degree before he goes onto his next and likely final stop if there even is a next stop for him.

Reaction Score
If you're in the portal before the start of the semester, chances are you don't have a scholarship at your current school. If no one offers you by the start of the semester, chances are you're SOL and going to have to pay your way if you want to stay.

Reaction Score
That is dumb
No, it's an incredibly - and obviously - insightful and accurate observation actually. By some estimates the Oregon athletic department receives between 30 and 40 million per year from Nike/Knight/Knight Foundation alone in the form of bequests, unrestricted donations and of course the standard - but arguably inflated - athletic wear contracts. You give that money to a school like UCONN and watch results improve.

If you'd been to the Eugene campus you would know that one cannot throw a rock without hitting some edifice dedicated to Phil Knight, or Bob Bowerman on behalf of Phil Knight.

Reaction Score
I liked Zion a lot, but he's no Pat White. Pat White was a great college football qb. Wish him the best at Jacksonville State.

I thought Zion did a better job than Roberson on RPO plays. He made better reads and we gashed some teams. Although Roberson didn’t have Robert Burns and Turner.

Reaction Score
Isn't Rich Rod the coach for them now? If so that's a great spot for him to land as a QB. I mean Rich Rod made Pat White good.
I don't think Turner's strength was running and Rick Rod's QBs run at Jacksonville St. as their QBs combined for over 1000 yards rushing last year.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I don't think Turner's strength was running and Rick Rod's QBs run at Jacksonville St. as their QBs combined for over 1000 yards rushing last year.
ZT didn’t run great for us but Rich Rod isn’t adding him for giggles. He sees something.

Glad ZT gets to stay FBS and hope he has a great career down there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom