UCONN on Delany's radar | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCONN on Delany's radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't believe we're trash talking in football on the day of the biggest women's ball game probably of the decade. We have all summer.

I don't, esp when you talked first smack. Nice game, yet another loss. I was actually kinda pulling for you because like football, your gals just seem to choke so often. I think McGraw's next NC may come when Geno retires.

Reaction Score
The underdog can't really choke unless they build a lead and lose it.

the BUG10 should be ridiculed at any occasion, but nonetheless I think joining them would be better for UCONN.

Reaction Score

the BUG10 should be ridiculed at any occasion, but nonetheless I think joining them would be better for UCONN.

You mean the ACC upgrade didn't help - I mean come on now - UConn is stuck in the lowly AAC. Well in your words: "the biggest women's ball game probably of the decade" seems incredibly off target since the game was all but over by minute 16 of the second half.

Keep on chugging - slim! ND is short for No Damn BCS wins - ever!

Reaction Score
You mean the ACC upgrade didn't help - I mean come on now - UConn is stuck in the lowly AAC. Well in your words: "the biggest women's ball game probably of the decade" seems incredibly off target since the game was all but over by minute 16 of the second half.

Keep on chugging - slim! ND is short for No Damn BCS wins - ever!
Yep... 0 for 4. Hard to be relevant when you choke in every big game you play.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
She's not excited that the guy that changes toner in the printers is losing his job. I'm a long time NJ resident and RU grad school grad. I don't support RU athletics (but I'm not a hater) as I'm all UConn, but I can verify that that the Star Ledger decided to get more readers by becoming an enemy of the local team rather than a supporter.

Well there is a lot of that going around....

Reaction Score

is that some kinda backhanded compliment for UConn???

But when the ND Women's Basketball coach, claims that UConn is a bully, yet who offered here athletes a seat when their wasn't enough seats for them ....that is right Geno did! When ND is up for a reward Geno claps...but when UConn is up for theirs...she sits with a puss on her face...like a little spoiled BRAT! Geno was like a gentleman. He was humble and said very little that could be constued as negative about ND...but what did their coach say and do or not do? I think she did it because she is coaching ND and with the press in love with ND thought she could get away with it, and in a way did...think about it what happened and reverse the roles now imagine the headlines. ND in my opinion acts like a spoiled brat. Why do I say that, boohoo the Big 10 didn't let us, we were blackballed...and you are right you were...so now you join a league that is blackballing someone else I SHOUT LOUDLY HYPOCRISY!

Reaction Score
is that some kinda backhanded compliment for UConn???

It's simple dollars. You don't like the AAC. The BUG is a big powerful and rich conference. The AAC has a poor reputation; despite their important wins in year 1 that is unlikely to change.

The ACC has members that allegedly don't want UCONN in, so their out. The Big12 would not be a stable destination. UConn to the BUG is a no brainer really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom