2023 Recruiting: - UConn Offers 6’7 SF Andrej Stojakovic | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: UConn Offers 6’7 SF Andrej Stojakovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pejas best friend from the NBA is Scott Pollard. They were very close in Sac and both came to Indiana afterwards. If Peja has influence on the decision I’d lean Kansas since Pollard went there + have foreign players on roster (not positive just guessing)

Reaction Score
I am tired of this. Every other college besides UConn is paying people. Stop the crap. Prove it
When I was at UConn, Tony Hanson was always driving in a new car and he was dirt poor.
I was in the sports program there at the time and I know it.

Yeah Dee Rowe was well known to be a lot like Calipari :rolleyes:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Pejas best friend from the NBA is Scott Pollard. They were very close in Sac and both came to Indiana afterwards. If Peja has influence on the decision I’d lean Kansas since Pollard went there + have foreign players on roster (not positive just guessing)
No chance he ends up at UConn but I don’t mind us planting seeds in AAU programs outside of the northeast. Kids from LA don’t always have much of a “hometown hero” type of agenda.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I am tired of this. Every other college besides UConn is paying people. Stop the crap. Prove it
When I was at UConn, Tony Hanson was always driving in a new car and he was dirt poor.
Where the did this William Robert clown come from, and how long until he is gone?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Have you been sleeping under a rock? Kansas is being investigated right now for paying players and offering a big bag o cash to Zionn.
So am I to assume that since we paid Kimball in the 60's, that we've been paying since then and are currently paying them now?

Reaction Score
Would love it but a Cali kid with his name isn’t pretty likely to not go to UConn. Probably will go to Kansas, UCLA, or Arizona

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Yes, my question is which coaches and programs specifically?
Lol whoops. I thought you were MervthePurvis. My bad.

This offseason has taken brain cells away from me.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Given @BigErnMcCracken's Socal locale, perhaps he and his firm can put together an attractive NIL package for our guy Andrej Stojakovic. I've seen this kid. He's a legit 6'7", good athlete, and most importantly has a shot as pure as his Pops. Also would be good to establish a footprint with Magic and perhaps up here in Norcal with the Soldiers.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good size flex position wing for Hurley‘s system. Good fit in KUs offense too.

Daz

Reaction Score
I was at UConn then and knew several players on the team. I don’t believe your Tony Hanson story.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Have you been sleeping under a rock? Kansas is being investigated right now for paying players and offering a big bag o cash to Zionn.
Love that they OFFERED a big bag of cash thus the NCAA needs to get to the bottom of it, yet Zion’s parents actually RECEIVED a nice big expensive house miraculously after signing with Duke, yet nothing to see here. F Duke

Reaction Score
Love that they OFFERED a big bag of cash thus the NCAA needs to get to the bottom of it, yet Zion’s parents actually RECEIVED a nice big expensive house miraculously after signing with Duke, yet nothing to see here. F Duke
The funniest thing ever, is Duke fans saying that K and his staff would never pay players. Maybe this is slightly off but wasnt barrett reddish and zion literally 1/2/3 in that class. The idea that they all decided to play for free is just insane

Reaction Score
Peja played in the NBA for like 13 years and was an all star. I’m sure he’s somewhat well connected with the American college basketball scene.
Embarrassing I thought this read petrovic in my mind then realized his kids would be in their 30s

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
The funniest thing ever, is Duke fans saying that K and his staff would never pay players. Maybe this is slightly off but wasnt barrett reddish and zion literally 1/2/3 in that class. The idea that they all decided to play for free is just insane

People that think Coach K is actually "classy" are the same people that are easily duped by politicians. It takes about 30 seconds of googling to realize that he's not a great dude, and if you're a college basketball fan that pays attention at all then it's clear as day what kind of person he is.

Reaction Score
People that think Coach K is actually "classy" are the same people that are easily duped by politicians. It takes about 30 seconds of googling to realize that he's not a great dude, and if you're a college basketball fan that pays attention at all then it's clear as day what kind of person he is.

Unless you are a Duke fan and he is the best guy in the world! Dudes an a** - h***

Reaction Score
Andrej Stojakovic, 6-6, 2023, Compton Magic

Stojakovic, the son of Peja Stojakovic, is another prospect making headlines with Compton Magic. Few players on the 3SSB circuit helped themselves more in session one as Stojakovic, who walked away with new offers from Washington State, Indiana, Tennessee, UConn, Kansas, Florida, Texas, and Oregon among others. He came into the spring just outside the 247Sports top 100, but should see his ranking rise alongside his recruitment if session one was any indication.

What am I watching for this weekend? This is my first-time seeing Stojakovic live this year. I’ve seen the film, and it’s impressive, but I’m going in with no pre-conceived notions, excited to see how he looks and moves in live action against top competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom