2023 Recruiting: - UConn Offers 6’7 SF Andrej Stojakovic | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: UConn Offers 6’7 SF Andrej Stojakovic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I freakin' LOVED his dad's game. Knockout shooter and I'd imagine his son is much the same.

His son is currently ranked #82 with offers this weekend from Tennessee, Indiana and Wash St. Before that: Stanford, Minnesota. Louisville, Saint Mary's and San Francisco offered in '21.

In this interview, he says he plays a similar game to Jabari Smith "just because of my size at the position that I play and being able to shoot over defenders."

Reaction Score
He would be competing with Jackson and a few people with about 20 minutes total of pt. We have lots of opportunity to play. No reason we can't sign some of the better players available.

Reaction Score
Looks like this kid will move way up the rankings and get offers from just about everyone, but looks like a good fit for uconn

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Bill Self is going to be able to offer a lot of money to sign this kid. Not easy for us to compete.
NIL might help level the playing field for us.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
One would think his father’s opinion of and connections to the coaches and schools in play would figure heavily. Anyone have any insight there?

Reaction Score
One would think his father’s opinion of and connections to the coaches and schools in play would figure heavily. Anyone have any insight there?
Anyone want to tell this poster?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Yes, my question is which coaches and programs specifically?
I don’t know. That’s what the poster was asking though.
I can imagine a “Peja played for this assistant coach for several years who’s now the head coach for ___”.
Or, “Peja’s son played AAU for this coach who’s well connected with Kansas”

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don’t know. That’s what the poster was asking though.
I can imagine a “Peja played for this assistant coach for several years who’s now the head coach for ___”.
Or, “Peja’s son played AAU for this coach who’s well connected with Kansas”
Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.

Reaction Score
This is a perfect UConn kid. Drive to be the best, no need for dirty money and a jump shot that will bring MSG to its feet the second he rises up. I’d love this.

Reaction Score
Bill Self is going to be able to offer a lot of money to sign this kid. Not easy for us to compete.
I am tired of this. Every other college besides UConn is paying people. Stop the crap. Prove it
When I was at UConn, Tony Hanson was always driving in a new car and he was dirt poor.
I was in the sports program there at the time and I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom