UConn now involved with Cliff Alexander | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn now involved with Cliff Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On the Kansas Board there's a comment that Lyle was suspended from high school 3-4 times for fighting with team mates, grades are an issue, and that Louisville de-committed from him. I take it with a grain of salt because it's third party hearsay.

When it was announced that he had decommitted Paul Biancardi said it was a good thing for Louisville

Reaction Score
On the Kansas Board there's a comment that Lyle was suspended from high school 3-4 times for fighting with team mates, grades are an issue, and that Louisville de-committed from him. I take it with a grain of salt because it's third party hearsay.

The gossip I read on Lyle was that grades are his main issue. Memphis is always involved when grades are an issue so that makes sense.
I'm still visiting the board expecting to hear Cassell has committed. Cassell along with Kasongo or Colson and I'm good.

Reaction Score
The gossip I read on Lyle was that grades are his main issue. Memphis is always involved when grades are an issue so that makes sense.
I'm still visiting the board expecting to hear Cassell has committed. Cassell along with Kasongo or Colson and I'm good.

Does the NCAA still allow partial qualifiers? Seems like Ledo could have played at PC if he stayed. In other words, you don't need to go JUCO at all. Then again, if both grades and scores are horrific, you have no other choice.

Reaction Score

Yup!

caw

Reaction Score
Not guessing. Just what I heard. Dont shoot the messenger. Kasongo will stay west and choose Oregon. Larrier was going south no matter what.

Heard from? Twitter? Analysts? Coaches? Friends? Family? The players? Others? I don't need names but, I've heard could be from some bum on the street.

If it's Twitter or analysts, they are likely guesses.

Kasongo has what west coast ties again?

caw

Reaction Score
Anyone heard rumors that Oregons Bell isn't qualified? Not sure if true, just a rumor I saw elsewhere.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Can Lyle really play PG? KU is after Oubre as a SG...May not be in market for another SG.

Reaction Score
Can Lyle really play PG? KU is after Oubre as a SG...May not be in market for another SG.

TBD, thats what he wants to be tho. Oubre can play SG/SF depending on who else they have on the team, they can take Lyle with him as well if they want him. It is kind of interesting though that you don't see as many teams throwing offers at Lyle as you did with Snider. That alone leads me to believe that there are some issues with him.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was speculating a couple days ago that there might be some grade issues with Lyle. I wasn't aware that he was suspended three times in high school. I'll gladly take him, though, grade concerns and all.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I was speculating a couple days ago that there might be some grade issues with Lyle. I wasn't aware that he was suspended three times in high school. I'll gladly take him, though, grade concerns and all.

Well if he actually does have a couple of issues, I don't think there is a better coach in basketball than Ollie to get him on track.

Reaction Score
Well if he actually does have a couple of issues, I don't think there is a better coach in basketball than Ollie to get him on track.
As much as Ithink the world of Ollie, a coach can't baby sit 24X7 or take their test for them. I'm all for talented players but I'd think twice when it comes to recruits with suspect grades and/or character.

Reaction Score
Don't believe everything you read. I'm sure some of it may be true, but just because a fan says he was suspended 3x doesn't make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom