UConn @ NBA Summer Leagues | Page 16 | The Boneyard

UConn @ NBA Summer Leagues

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Clingan impacts the game in his teams favor when he is on the floor. Or at least that is what I am seeing in this game. He appears to be in good shape is moving well. I think his impact will show up even more when they are actually playing basketball. What they are playing right now is a good pick up game that is being played in any number of locations throughout the country. Last night in the Grizzlies game I counted nine consecutive trips down the floor for them where the ball was passed less than two times after it got past half court. One pass and a shot.

Reaction Score
Clingan impacts the game in his teams favor when he is on the floor. Or at least that is what I am seeing in this game. He appears to be in good shape is moving well. I think his impact will show up even more when they are actually playing basketball. What they are playing right now is a good pick up game that is being played in any number of locations throughout the country. Last night in the Grizzlies game I counted nine consecutive trips down the floor for them where the ball was passed less than two times after it got past half court. One pass and a shot.
Dennis Scott commented that Clingan’s offense should get better with veteran teammates that know how to get him the ball. He also complimented his hands.

Reaction Score
Offense in this game is pretty miserable, but something to be said about how the Wizards play when Clingan is off the court. They're getting to the paint at will when he's on the bench. Small things that don't show up in the box score - scaring the other team and forcing them to avoid the paint

But if we do try to put it in the box score, he's a game high +7 in 8 minutes
His scoring numbers probably won't look too great this season but his advanced #'s will be awesome.

Reaction Score
Clingan REALLY struggles to finish. Other aspects have been very good and he is blocking a ton, but he is ROUGH offensively.

Reaction Score
Clingan gets hacked twice, misses layup, no calls. To the point his bench is up in the air yelling at the ref. Then still gets back on D for the block. Comes down court and hits a 3 (after some hesitation).

Reaction Score
Clingan gets hacked twice, misses layup, no calls. To the point his bench is up in the air yelling at the ref. Then still gets back on D for the block. Comes down court and hits a 3 (after some hesitation).
2nd was a foul, first one looked like he just missed to me.

Reactions: caw

awy

Reaction Score
Never understood the hype with him, he looks like he's never played basketball before.
archetype aura. theoretical discussion about 'most valuable archetypes for future of nba' without appropriate player level grounding. also leads to underappreciation of certain guys.

Reaction Score
archetype aura. theoretical discussion about 'most valuable archetypes for future of nba' without appropriate player level grounding. also leads to underappreciation of certain guys.
There was a lot of "He can guard in space!"... yeah because he's 7'0 and only 220 lbs. But you can't defend centers at 220.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Man I’ve had some bad games in my day but I dno that I’ve ever approached 0-15 levels…definitely not if I was the 2nd biggest guy on the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom