UConn MHOC 23-24 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 23-24

Reaction Score
Upcoming week’s Conference Schedule:

1704550476196.png

Reaction Score
looks like a remarkable number of 200 level tickets are sold. A huge crowd!!
The promotion for Saturday's game is mission 9k so maybe that has something to do with this. Also with that said, how many of these tickets are actually sold vs. given away?

Reaction Score
The promotion for Saturday's game is mission 9k so maybe that has something to do with this. Also with that said, how many of these tickets are actually sold vs. given away?
As long as UConn hockey is getting their product presented to new people it doesn’t matter.

That is why it is massive to put on a great showing this weekend.

Reaction Score
where was the 9k promotion?

Reaction Score
My tickets for Friday night Maine game have loaded in my wallet. So have the tickets for the UNH game on the 19th. The tickets for the Saturday Maine game are not loaded into my wallet yet. Anybody else have this issue?

Reaction Score
My tickets for Friday night Maine game have loaded in my wallet. So have the tickets for the UNH game on the 19th. The tickets for the Saturday Maine game are not loaded into my wallet yet. Anybody else have this issue?
Yes, and I think it's because the loading is separate for XL and Toscano. Friday's game is next for XL; 1-19 vs UNH is next for Toscano. I think we'll get Saturday's XL loaded once Friday's is completed. The CT Ice tix are loaded, I believe, because they were a separate opt-in to the XL package.

I much preferred having all games loaded at once.

Reaction Score
where was the 9k promotion?
It is listed on their schedule on the UConn athletic site. I also saw it on post they made on Facebook that listed all their upcoming promotions.

Reaction Score
Talked to the Uconn office yesterday about the same thing for my XL hockey season tix. My future hoops games at the XL load.
But not the Maine on the 13th game when I click it ( the game tix for 12th comes up a second time) Rep Said it should load after the Friday game is played ( ???) Something about the all in 1 pass. But if there's a problem go to box office, windows 9, on Sat to speak to a Uconn rep.

Reaction Score
What does Whalers night entail? Ive said before if they came out one game wearing the old green whale unforms that would be sick.
Assuming that's not anllowed, Even if they have to replace the whalers logo with Connecticut across the chest. Just to see some semblance of the old uniform for one game.

Reaction Score
What does Whalers night entail? Ive said before if they came out one game wearing the old green whale unforms that would be sick.
Assuming that's not anllowed, Even if they have to replace the whalers logo with Connecticut across the chest. Just to see some semblance of the old uniform for one game.
If they were playing BC, I would be in favor of making it a Philadelphia Flyers night

Reaction Score
Sadly it probably doesn't entail anything. If anything they probably will just throw up some old Whaler clips on the Jumbotron.

Reaction Score
If they were playing BC, I would be in favor of making it a Philadelphia Flyers night

Bobby Clarke, Moose DuPont, Dave “the Hammer” Schultz, Bernie “only Jesus saves more than Parent”, Rick MacLeish, coach Fred Shero……. and the mellifluous voice of Kate Smith singing “God Bless America”.

Big Bad Bruins fall to Broad Street Bullies, Stanley Cup finals 1974 (BTW the year I graduated from UConn). Go Flyers

Reaction Score
Bobby Clarke, Moose DuPont, Dave “the Hammer” Schultz, Bernie “only saves more than Parent”, Rick MacLeish, coach Fred Shero……. and the mellifluous voice of Kate Smith singing “God Bless America”.

Big Bad Bruins fall to Broad Street Bullies, Stanley Cup finals 1974 (BTW the year I graduated from UConn). Go Flyers
It’s “only Jesus saves more than Parent”.

Reaction Score
Cav gave credit to Joe Pereira for finding Matthew Wood

Did not expect to lose Terness

Cav thinks Chase Bradley has a good chance at the NHL. Pierre McGuire agrees with Bradley being an NHLer. Thinks he will play in the NHL sooner rather than later. Called him a steal in the 5th round

Leery of recruiting kids out of the portal who have only played a couple years at another school

Mentioned Wyatt Newpower as someone who did not play much his sophomore year and instead of transferring said he wanted to play at UConn. Cav told him he has to stay on campus all summer, train better, and had to be more coachable. Eventually became captain and voted best dman in the league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom