UConn MHOC 22-23 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

UConn MHOC 22-23

Reaction Score
So Tverberg could be signed by Toronto but they would have to do some roster maneuvering to do it?
Is that what I gather from those tweets?
Having him come back one more year would be massive for next years team.

Reaction Score
So Tverberg could be signed by Toronto but they would have to do some roster maneuvering to do it?
Is that what I gather from those tweets?
Having him come back one more year would be massive for next years team.
Toronto could sign him to an AHL pto (pro tryout) or ato (amateur tryout) contract after UConn’s season ends and an entry level deal for the 2023-24 season.

Toronto does not have the space to sign him for a NHL deal for this season but it does not mean he cannot sign.

I hope he returns. It would be a major boost for next season.

Reaction Score

Yeah saw that one coming, good for him. Try to find another Pearson-esque grad transfer from the Ivy's or a transfer portal guy. Going to miss his speed and play-making ability. He was also the first guy over the boards in all situations 4v4, 3v3, PP, PK & shootout so that might hurt a bit

Reaction Score
I am thinking now that UConn needs at least two instant impact forwards whether it be from the portal or an incoming freshman commit from another program that becomes available.

UConn has to take advantage of Wood being here.

Reaction Score

There must be some indication that he'd be a designated #2 behind Sergeev next season - or he wants to be a pure #1 somewhere and not opt to alternate. At the top of his game he was a very solid positional goaltender - great with the fundamentals.

Best of luck to Logan in the portal - great kid and artist!. Hopefully he lands somewhere away from HE ;) .

Reaction Score
There must be some indication that he'd be a designated #2 behind Sergeev next season - or he wants to be a pure #1 somewhere and not opt to alternate. At the top of his game he was a very solid positional goaltender - great with the fundamentals.

Best of luck to Logan in the portal - great kid and artist!. Hopefully he lands somewhere away from HE ;) .
I was very surprised, and I also really liked him. Who is our backup goalie now??

Reaction Score
Regarding bringing Flynn and Rees back that can only help. They will be another year bigger and smarter. I’d think we will add a D from the portal in addition as you can’t assume a freshman D will just step up and fill the Kinal loss.

Reaction Score
Regarding Terness, the writing was on the wall when the staff went with the freshman in the playoff game. They were both fairly similar in terms of outcome but they went with the younger kid. I don’t blame him for looking to start somewhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom