UConn in the WNBA | Page 20 | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

Reaction Score
Lou was not listed on the Dallas boxscore for today’s game! Does anyone know why?

Reaction Score

It's a few minutes of the full interview but I found it interesting. You need a subscription to the TV channel to see the full episode.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Lou was not listed on the Dallas boxscore for today’s game! Does anyone know why?
The final box scores only list the players who logged minutes in the game.

Reaction Score
I don't typically follow this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. But, anyone else worried about Nika? My gut tells me she's going to get waived at some point. She barely plays and still, as far as I know, hasn't scored.

Reaction Score
I don't typically follow this thread so forgive me if this has already been mentioned. But, anyone else worried about Nika? My gut tells me she's going to get waived at some point. She barely plays and still, as far as I know, hasn't scored.
Considering Seattle cut Kianna Williams instead of Nika, I would take that as a positive sign. Williams has signed one or two 7 day contracts since I think. Also, I recall there was a deadline before contracts were guaranteed for the year which I believe has passed. I would take that as an indication she'll be on the roster for the remainder of the season.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
From a few weeks ago, regarding WNBA contracts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom