UConn in the WNBA | Page 17 | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

Reaction Score
Yeah, I got it on LeaguePass.

Thanks. I get leaguepass through Youtube Tv and they kept telling us it was blacked out and nothing they can do because leaguepass restricted it. When we contacted leaguepass they tell us they have it but can't control what youtube tv restricts through their pass.:mad:

Reaction Score
I actually watched this game. Napheesa put on a clinic. Not only where her eight steals a personal high, they were also the franchise record, and too shy of the WNBA record. I find, this is just a me thing, that I struggle to get all the way through a WNBA game, but this one was excellent and entertaining.
Phee is a joy to watch.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The WaPo has seemingly had more column inches devoted to (a certain rookie) than to the hometown Mystics. To my surprise, they had a feature article on Aaliyah in this morning's edition. I dunno if the link will work for non-subscribers. A couple of quotes:

Ariel Atkins: "...her ability to learn so quickly, which is so important at this level. Obviously she’s a really good basketball player, but I love her as a person. She’s just really fun to be around, super easygoing and just is always down to have a good time. She’s earned my trust in 13 games, and I’m not a super trusting person.”

Shatori Walker-Kimbrough: “She lets her work and her game speak for itself,”

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Lynx had the weirdest win over the Dream tonight. Had their moments on offense and especially defense, but overall, as Pheesa put it in her post-game interview, just ugly.

Pheesa with another bad shooting night (6-17), but Dorka played a lot due to Alana Smith getting into foul trouble. Dorka played very well, another double-double.

For the Dream, Tina, like Pheesa, had a bad shooting night, and Crystal played 17 minutes with just a few good plays.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Thanks. I get leaguepass through Youtube Tv and they kept telling us it was blacked out and nothing they can do because leaguepass restricted it. When we contacted leaguepass they tell us they have it but can't control what youtube tv restricts through their pass.:mad:
Thats why I don't do league pass. It seems any game against NY is blacked out by MSG.

Reaction Score
Thats why I don't do league pass. It seems any game against NY is blacked out by MSG.

I live in Greenville SC so I shouldn't have a problem watching Minnesota. If anyone has youtubetv I definitely recommend the direct league pass instead of through them. (we had no choice this year, didn't realize our new TV didn't have the wnba app). The user interface is horrible and we are still arguing with them about the game (for future ones) as the people we speak with don't have a clue. We submitted a ticket with wnba as well since they said we should have been able to watch it so hopefully they help resolve the issue with youtube.

Reaction Score
Lou could be the last woman on the bench and she still wouldn’t get adequate play time.
I feel like she was finding some confidence with her shot and play against the Lynx's. Today she looked hesistant again, especially on defense which I know is a problem. Her shot is still there and she could have had a 3 today, but she took a second too long getting it up, and then they didn't put her back in. I really don't understand why they are not letting her figure out/develop, especially when the whole team is playing terribly. For her sake, I hope she gets traded or waived, because Dallas clearly doesn't trust her enough to play through rookie mistakes and be a key scoring component.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
BBAD56E2-CA5B-41C6-A4C0-1367B54DDBFD.jpeg

Reaction Score
Been wondering about Aaliyah's status. If I remember correctly there were a couple times she took contact and was slowed up, but you couldn't really see due to the camera angles and play happening.

The last time was when she was subbed in late in the fourth, only to be subbed out within a play or two.That was a tell to me that something wasn't right. Fingers crossed it's not long term.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom