UConn in the NFL

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Scouting report on Matt Peart - interesting to read

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Saints will win this game. South America's team wearing their UConn replica jerseys

images.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So glad to see Andrew Adams still in the show. He was the one guy I could tell was going to be good from his HS tape on signing day. I was sitting next to @gars44, so it was a pretty momentous day for me already.

Reaction Score
So glad to see Andrew Adams still in the show. He was the one guy I could tell was going to be good from his HS tape on signing day. I was sitting next to @gars44, so it was a pretty momentous day for me already.
Adams made some nice plays yesterday. 5 tackles, 2 passes defended and was successful blitzing. Didn't get credit for a sack, but his pressure resulted in a sack.

Reaction Score

> Folorunso Fatukasi — Dennis Byrd/Most Inspirational Player
The young man they call Foley gets his third team award in three years after nabbing the Kyle Clifton honor in 2019 and '20. Fatukasi earns the Byrd for his continuing inspirational contributions, from firing up the troops during pregame warmups to juicing his teammates and the fans with his sometimes high impactful hits behind the line of scrimmage.

Fatukasi makes no bones about taking after another inspirational Jets D-lineman in Steve McLendon, who won the Byrd award three years in a row, from 2017-19, before being traded to Tampa Bay last year. "Big Steve has been a tremendous friend, mentor, a brother to a lot of people," Foley said. "His spirit is still high. I was fortunate, we were fortunate as players, as friends, to have him around. As he would tell me, the show is still going and you have to keep going."

RB Frank Gore was honored last year, but Fatukasi's win marks the ninth time in 10 years that a defensive player has won the award, named for Byrd, the Jets DL who suffered a paralyzing on-field injury in 1992, then worked inspirationally to "Rise Up and Walk," the title of his autobiography, less than a year later. <

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Well deserved. Played his way to leader of that defense. He's in for a payday soon.
He has been a true leader on the Jets. He will be a free agent this year..I hope they keep him, but no matter what he will be getting a nice check somewhere.

Reaction Score
The NFL's fined Bruce Arians $50K for slapping Andrew Adams '16. After Adams apparently pulled an Eagles' player out of a scrum, Arians suggests he was trying to avoid a penalty. Arians intends to appeal the massive fine. /s Circa 2000, NBD. 2022, no can do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom