UConn in the NFL | Page 64 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
I find it interesting that Randy Edsall recruited and or coached every player in this picture. I guess they could have included Boyle but he had to get away from Diaco in order to find his way to the NFL.
Eh, he wasn’t ready when put in out of desperation in a PP/TW season. Daz took a pass on him. Glad he’s doing well just wasn’t ready at UCONN. Maintained the win over Houston.

C

Chief00

Eh, he wasn’t ready when put in out of desperation in a PP/TW season. Daz took a pass on him. Glad he’s doing well just wasn’t ready at UCONN. Maintained the win over Houston.
I think he was ready for UConn level - are you kidding me? UConn receivers weren’t used to the NFL level velocity. Since then he’s learned to put more of a touch on certain passes.

Reaction Score
I think he was ready for UConn level - are you kidding me? UConn receivers weren’t used to the NFL level velocity. Since then he’s learned to put more of a touch on certain passes.
Physically ready

Reaction Score
Did you see many games. His problem wasn’t receivers dropping passes. His problem was that he wasn’t very accurate.

C

Chief00

Did you see many games. His problem wasn’t receivers dropping passes. His problem was that he wasn’t very accurate.
Don’t agree. He did throw a little high but many of his interceptions were off the receivers hands. His OL was terrible, his receivers for the most part couldn’t get separation and the OC had a very bad play calling. His throws given all that were 3rd and 15 type situations.
Chief and a couple other trained eyes factored that in at the time and clearly saw his ability but most casual fans had the same takeaways you had since they couldn’t see the potential beyond the current statistics.
Please keep in mind when Rhett Lashlee came here he completely turned around the offense but Randy hired a bad DC -so the record was still bad.
7E5A221E-14AC-42C8-851F-EF9BEF708A7D.jpeg

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Anthony Sherman can possibly end up in the Pro Hall of Fame.
All due respect, but as they say, nothing good happens after midnight. Bed would have been a better option than posting.

What? I said, "All due respect." ;). But seriously, this is so doubtful, it can barely be called a possibility.

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
All due respect, but as they say, nothing good happens after midnight. Bed would have been a better option than posting.

What? I said, "All due respect." ;). But seriously, this is so doubtful, it can barely be called a possibility.

I mean he did say "possibly" not "probably" so he isn't entirely wrong. Yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom