Men - UConn in the 2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament > Norman Oklahoma Regional > HookC Advances to Super Regionals | Page 45 | The Boneyard

Men UConn in the 2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament > Norman Oklahoma Regional > HookC Advances to Super Regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's so wild to me we went from having our first 0-2 conference tournament exit in well over a decade and not believing the analysts when they were right that we were still pretty well off the bubble.... to this incredible performance to get back to the supers

Reaction Score
From The Bubble to Tallahassee. A long, but fruitful journey.
idk, it seemed to me like the analysts believed we were locks anyways.
I am ready for FSU. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm in Super Regionals.
Please!!! I'd love to see them make the CWS. How funny would it be in maybe one of the more adversity-filled seasons in quite a while is when we finally break through for the first time since the late-70s?

Reaction Score
Really wished we threw Sully there. Ideally we beat FSU game 1 with Cooke, and can save Quiggers until game three.

Beating Oklahoma by 6 on the road and complaining about pitcher usage is truly first world problem territory. Cannot believe we reached a Super Regional and am prepared to ride with this team till I die.
Afthim was sick. Same stuff Garbo had. Him and Quinn were both up in the 9th just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom