Men - UConn in the 2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament > Norman Oklahoma Regional > HookC Advances to Super Regionals | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Men UConn in the 2024 NCAA Baseball Tournament > Norman Oklahoma Regional > HookC Advances to Super Regionals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Season 2 Agree GIF by Paramount+

Reaction Score
Wasn’t Dunlop’s thought against a small conference 4 seed. Nothing like tonight.

I can’t believe Quigley is pitching with a 7 run lead with one off day after throwing well over 100 pitches. I assume the coaches know what they’re doing but why?
Dunlop was against Nebraska
Trust is with Quigs on 2 days versus closer. It is interesting - and there’s the DP

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Enjoy this and this weekend is FSU

Go Huskies

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Really wished we threw Sully there. Ideally we beat FSU game 1 with Cooke, and can save Quiggers until game three.

Beating Oklahoma by 6 on the road and complaining about pitcher usage is truly first world problem territory. Cannot believe we reached a Super Regional and am prepared to ride with this team till I die.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Wasn’t Dunlop’s thought against a small conference 4 seed. Nothing like tonight.

I can’t believe Quigley is pitching with a 7 run lead with one off day after throwing well over 100 pitches. I assume the coaches know what they’re doing but why?
Nebraska. Big 10 is a small conference in baseball!

Reaction Score
Really wished we threw Sully there. Ideally we beat FSU game 1 with Cooke, and can save Quiggers until game three.

Beating Oklahoma by 6 on the road and complaining about pitcher usage is truly first world problem territory. Cannot believe we reached a Super Regional and am prepared to ride with this team till I die.
Discussion for another day, but you look at Sullivan’s numbers and it’s really hard to understand why he doesn’t pitch more.

And Afthim only pitched one inning this weekend. Is he fighting a bug? I really don’t get the pitching usage. That having been said, we rolled out 4 starters and got three exceptional starts out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom