Reaction Score
@UConnWBB hosted a couple of DMV #STUDS today
(game vs Memphis)

2019 #1 player in country SAM BRUNELLE

&

2021 6'1" Wing SAYLOR POFFENBARGH

Saylor Poffenbarger on Hudl

I had opportunity to see Poffenbarger last Spring at AAU event in NC
came away quickly with impression she would be an Elite player in class nationally ... and kid that had all the look of a UConn recruit

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
We knew about Sam B, but Poffenbarger is a legit scoop. I've been very impressed with her highlights and stat sheet stuffing. If anyone reminds me a bit of Stewie it's her.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It looks like Sammy B and Saylor were both directly behind the UConn bench with (how ya doin') Saylor sitting behind Sammy.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
BRUNELLE5.jpg
BRUNELLE5.jpg BRUNELLE5.jpg BRUNELLE5.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
@UConnWBB hosted a couple of DMV #STUDS today
(game vs Memphis)

2019 #1 player in country SAM BRUNELLE

&

2021 6'1" Wing SAYLOR POFFENBARGH

Saylor Poffenbarger on Hudl

I had opportunity to see Poffenbarger last Spring at AAU event in NC
came away quickly with impression she would be an Elite player in class nationally ... and kid that had all the look of a UConn recruit

Thanks coach. This is great news. Hopefully they'll catch "Husky fever" if they haven't already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
It looks like Sammy B and Saylor were both directly behind the UConn bench with (how ya doin') Saylor sitting behind Sammy.
I don't know where Saylor is from but Sam Brunnell is N.Central VA lady---the cold here is not far from the cold in CT---Today. The weather should not be turn-off. I'm keeping my eyes crossed Sam becomes a Geno believer--if Saylor is a Stewie type, then she will know there is ONLY one school for Stewie and Saylor.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Wish list:
2019 Brunelle, Boston, H.Jones
2020 Brink, Bueckers, Cardosa
2021 Fudd, DeBerry, Poffenbarger
Coco: That's the first time I've seen the name Cardosa. I see she is 6-6. Anything else you can tell us about her?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I forgot Van Lith. She's on the Most Wanted List.

Outside of her exclusion, I agree entirely with CocoHusky's list.

I like Kylee Watson a lot as well but IF they were to get Boston, Brink, and later DeBerry, plus ONO, it's probably a minutes jam and overkill.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Have you seen Cardosa play? Assuming the others are gets, I'm not sure the need for another big player is there. I'd take VanLith over Cardosa, perhaps Watson for her versatility.
Coco: That's the first time I've seen the name Cardosa. I see she is 6-6. Anything else you can tell us about her?
Have not see Cardosa play other than on a few videos. She is from TN and I would hate to have her end up wearing orange because I believe she has the potential to be a problem. She has Griner like wing span with the ability to change every shot within 8-10 feet of the lane.

Reaction Score
So did Sammy stay with any players tonight, or just attended the game? You think she attended husky blues for New Year's Eve celebration?

Reaction Score
I think like Christyn we had Brunelle at hello.

I would be elated. I know I'm a broken record but I love her game. Really reminds me of KLS. Great range, stretches the floor, smart, fearless. Off the court a true humanitarian. She really gives a crap about people. Highest of high quality. No matter where she goes I will be a fan and wish the highest success.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom