UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker

Reaction Score
Milford, good you so close. Perhaps a 2hr drive. Go and watch a few games and keep the BY posted on how Megatron is doing . I think I speak for all of us by saying thank you in advance and we appreciate it.
Absolutely...I second that!

Reaction Score
Coach Bill ‏@NYcoach 4h4 hours ago
Coach Bill Retweeted Andi

ya'll are flat out gonna be #Loaded next year

Xaria Wiggins ✨‏@x_monaae
Dang they got Meg, Lexi, and Andi
1f62c.png
1f605.png

Can't disagree :)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Dodged one big bullet already.

NORCROSS — Mikayla Coombs had to be helped off the court in the Norcross Lady Blue Tip-Off Classic, just like two years ago.

Fortunately for the University of Connecticut recruit and the Wesleyan girls, it was nothing serious this time.

“Just a cramp, but it was brutal,” said Coombs, who led the Wolves with 19 points in a 66-53 victory over Hillgrove on Saturday.

Coombs gives Wesleyan scare in Tip-Off win

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

NORCROSS — Mikayla Coombs had to be helped off the court in the Norcross Lady Blue Tip-Off Classic, just like two years ago.

Fortunately for the University of Connecticut recruit and the Wesleyan girls, it was nothing serious this time.

“Just a cramp, but it was brutal,” said Coombs, who led the Wolves with 19 points in a 66-53 victory over Hillgrove on Saturday.

Whew! I hope all the recruits have a great season--and stay healthy!

HGN

Reaction Score

Geez Mikayla.............You scare the beegeezers out of me. Be careful out there.

And Please stay healthy............And that goes for the rest of our recruits as well.

Reaction Score
If only we could convince their high school trainers to Bubble Wrap them before each practice and game. Stay healthy & upright and the future is yours!

bubble shoes.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Andi‏@DraHunter2
I don't really see any other squad trying to cross us

Cw8IEfSVEAAWKCU.jpg

I'm thinking we (and Geno, CD, Shea and Marisha) have our hands full for a while. What's CD's position on belly button bling? Hope these kids know they will arrive to try to bust into a battle tested line up.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Hopefully those UConn shorts are a bit more customized..............my daughter has yet to be given a uniform where she hasn't been compelled to roll the shorts..............

Reaction Score
This girl LEXI is a Star already wait until she get to Uconn to add on that super!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Bob Corwin watched the recent high school tournament in Texas:

Lexi Gordon, 6-0, forward, 2017, L. D. Bell High School (Hurst, Texas)
Gordon, committed to Connecticut, plays a lot in the paint for her high school although more of a perimeter player at the next level. A physical attacker, she looks to go left to penetrate and then come back right. She also showed she can spot up for the three ball.

Allen Hoopfest 2016 Part 1

Six consecutive highlights of Gordon from the event starting at 3:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEhyu5TsEes

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Blue Star's Mark Lewis was at the aforementioned Texas tourney:

Lexi Gordon – 2017 – 6-0 – Wing – L.D. Bell – UConn signee – Working to add depth to her game…Reading defenders…Understands screen defense…Shot selection is sharpening…Not hesitant to take it into traffic…Effort is never in question…Seeing the floor more efficiently from the weakside on the defensive end…Makes plays at both ends

Myra Gordon – 2020 – 5-11 – Guard – L.D. Bell – Highly regarded freshman…Had moments…Consistency will come with age…Can put it on the floor…Handles contact on penetration…Pull up is in place…Could look for her own more often…Works on the defensive end and boards

Two-For-One In Texas - Bluestar Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom