UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker | Page 38 | The Boneyard

UConn Freshmen/Commits: C. Collier, Coombs, AEH, Gordon, Walker

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Meaning the 4 no disrespect, but for now they are 4 of these:

One of the classic lines of this movie.................of which there were many. One of my favorite movies. :D

Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson‏ @33katielou
Happy Birthday to the baby freshie @CoombsMikayla
1f60d.png
It's about time girl

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
We can think outside the box on this one. The word "four" does not necessarily have to be in the their moniker.

I have no doubt that sometime between November and the end of February, someone will come up with a name for them that will win (and be adopted) hands down. :cool:
Gosh, if you're going to advocate for innovation shouldn't you urge people to "ponder beyond the rectangle" or use some other fresh expression? :)

Reaction Score
I was referring to Christyn Williams, not Lexi's younger sister.

I accept your explanation and hope accept my apology. However, some of the comment remains true--some of her acceptance depends on Geno ( always a great fall back comment when you are caught embarrassed)

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I accept your explanation and hope accept my apology. However, some of the comment remains true--some of her acceptance depends on Geno ( always a great fall back comment when you are caught embarrassed)
No apology necessary. I was trying to be clever with my reference to "the young lady from Arkansas reference." I could have just said Christyn Williams.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I seen pictures of Megan in her UConn jersey, and the number is 3. I can't wait to see how Geno and company are developing her. With the number 3, Megan has some big shoes to fill :). The new season can't come quick enough.

Reaction Score
Gosh, if you're going to advocate for innovation shouldn't you urge people to "ponder beyond the rectangle" or use some other fresh expression? :)
Like consider options and ideas not inside the cardboard receptacle?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

Every now & then, at the gym I workout at, if no one is on the court, I sometimes grab a basketball and shoot for 20 minutes or so. If I'm absolutely certain no one is watching, I might just venture out to the 3-pt line.

A 3-pt shot is a long shot, that didn't even exist when I was growing up, playing ball in Southern CT. Today, I'm lucky to make 1-10.

When I watch players like AEH, Lou and others drain one 3 after another, I am absolutely amazed at their skill.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
UConn freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter will wear the uniform No. 2 she had at Ossining High in New York. Walker will wear No. 3, Mikayla Coombs No. 4, and Lexi Gordon No. 34. "No one else wanted No. 2 so there was none of the drama like Megan and Mikayla," Espinoza-Hunter said with a smile. Walker and Coombs both wanted No. 3, with Walker getting the nod by winning a coin flip. ..

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
UConn freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter will wear the uniform No. 2 she had at Ossining High in New York. Walker will wear No. 3, Mikayla Coombs No. 4, and Lexi Gordon No. 34. "No one else wanted No. 2 so there was none of the drama like Megan and Mikayla," Espinoza-Hunter said with a smile. Walker and Coombs both wanted No. 3, with Walker getting the nod by winning a coin flip. ..

Cant believe they settled the jersey number with a coin flip. A game of one / one or at least HORSE??? :rolleyes:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I wonder if Lexi is paying homage to Kelly Faris with that choice. They do seem to be similar kinds of players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom