UConn at BU in HE playoffs | Page 9 | The Boneyard

UConn at BU in HE playoffs

Reaction Score
Letunov’s effort on his last shift of the 2nd was incredible. In what might be his final UConn game, he is trying to will this team to a victory.

Reaction Score
I like the Huskies chances, they are dictating play 5 on 5; kill this penalty and continue out working them.

Need a couple goals, juicy rebounds from BU goalie so far, get pucks and bodies to the net.

Reaction Score
These officials are looking for any reason to give BU power plays its truly amazing

Reaction Score
The hold on greenway and the boarding against karashik are good calls.
The rest have been phantom in both games

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
This one hurts, but I’m real proud of this group. Especially the seniors. They have given us a lot to build on.

Reaction Score
Can’t lose that game last night what a horrible win to give away.
After watching tonight even in loss I would have felt pretty confident t going into tomorrow

Reaction Score
Thank you to:

Max Letunov
Spencer Naas
Johnny Austin
Jesse Schwartz
Tanner Creel
David Drake
Kasperi Ojantakanen
Jeff Wight
Corey Ronan
Derek Pratt
Letunov is not official

Reaction Score
You can't lose that game last night. You can't. 0 for 12 is 0 for 12 for Cavanaugh. Nice run at the end but when you look at these morgues that schools like BU and Northeastern are playing in, we need to start getting some top recruits and start beating these teams in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
You can't lose that game last night. You can't. 0 for 12 is 0 for 12 for Cavanaugh. Nice run at the end but when you look at these morgues that schools like BU and Northeastern are playing in, we need to start getting some top recruits and start beating these teams in the playoffs.

You should try checking out UConn's recruiting class coming up. Very highly rated.

Reaction Score
You should try checking out UConn's recruiting class coming up. Very highly rated.

I'm excited. There is a lot of potential here to build a great program. BU has a great history and they are playing in a fraction of a crowd that we would have played in at the XL Center. That's gotta be attractive to top players if we are committed to turning this into the next championship program at UConn.

Reaction Score
Big props to the UConn fans who showed up. Second straight game you were heard big time with the chants and second straight game the BU announcers were impressed with the IceBus
Wish there was a game tomorrow I could go to

Reaction Score
I'm excited. There is a lot of potential here to build a great program. BU has a great history and they are playing in a fraction of a crowd that we would have played in at the XL Center. That's gotta be attractive to top players if we are committed to turning this into the next championship program at UConn.

Getting a quality ice hockey facility on campus would be even more impressive for potential recruits.

Reaction Score
So you are saying likely or official?
I thought you had to be 32 to play for Quinnipiac so there is no age limit right?
I’m just saying it is very likely. Players with his skill level are highly unlikely to return for a fourth year.

He almost left last summer but chose to return.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom