UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn among 4 schools prioritizing Jaiden Delaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I grew up in West Hartford. I would always tell people I'm from West Hartford or if they're from farther away I would say I'm from "central CT".
Interesting, I grew up in Milford always told people Im from Milford but I live in the south now. Anywhere within like an hour from a city you tell people you're from that city to make it easier. I live an hour from Savannah, I tell people I'm from Savannah. Atlanta its even more broad anyone within like 100 miles from Atlanta is from Atlanta.

Reaction Score
Interesting, I grew up in Milford always told people Im from Milford but I live in the south now. Anywhere within like an hour from a city you tell people you're from that city to make it easier. I live an hour from Savannah, I tell people I'm from Savannah. Atlanta its even more broad anyone within like 100 miles from Atlanta is from Atlanta.
Can't just say you're an hour [direction] away from Savannah?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yeah but exactly nobody wants to say their from Hartord.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
This kid reminds me of Michael Porter a bit.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
100 miles from Hartford and you are in Massachusetts, or New York or Rhode Island

Reaction Score
I live 23 miles north of Philly now. I tell people I live in Bucks County. I don’t have the accent and I don’t want people to think I climb up poles when my team wins...

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Take it back sir, I'm from Norwich and I like it. Lisbon now with turkeys and deer for neighbors.
No way. Once Hartford gets put down, we go on the attack. Norwich was in the way:cool:

We had a rule of thumb. If there was a town in CT you never heard of, it was near Norwich. 95% accurate. One of the best hs hoop players in state history went to NFA in the early 60s. Lloyd Hinchey was a great shooter. I had the embarrassing misfortune of spending 5 minutes trying to guard him in our law school league. Let’s leave it that I was not in his league. I hate Norwich.

Reaction Score
Take it back sir, I'm from Norwich and I like it. Lisbon now with turkeys and deer for neighbors.

I'm 30 years in Meriden and 28 in WesMass and I tell everyone I'm proud to be from Meriden. Hey all these cities have changed as we knew it but still the roots are there be proud of it.

Norwich has the bones of once being beautiful and it's still there, don't blame you donyell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom