UConn -5.5 Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn -5.5 Creighton

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You can win an over early, you can't ever win an under until the final whistle and there's often a lot of points scored in the last 2 minutes due to fouling. And then... sometimes overtime. Shudder.
Is there a stat somewhere that shows what gym/arena has the worst opponent FT%? I've been wondering if any particular set of student antics is more effective at disturbing shooters than others.

Reaction Score
Syllabus week, white out, $2 beer night, #1 rank. Hammer it
Exactly.

Listen. If you want to talk about this mathematically? This ain’t the game. This is the game you break out the white retro Rip jersey and blow the roof off.

I don’t want the money I’d get from taking the points.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Reminds me of the large platter of shells and meatballs at the Park Central Hotel in Willimantic for 95 cents. Can't remember the beer prices though.
We used to go to someplace Wili for nickel beer night. Had an occasional scrap or two with the locals who didn't appreciate us taking over their haunts.

Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
I swear everyone in the country realizes we're a good team this year except for UConn fans. It's bizarre
Without DC I really thought that spread wud be much lower. That big doofus kalkbrenner gonna be a tuff guy to stop without him. And for the record, I think we’re the best team in the country with clingan in our lineup.

Reaction Score
Serious question. Has Hurley ever said it was a "game time decision", or an injured player "may play", or it's "50/50", and then the player did play? Seems when he says things like this the guy never plays that game but then plays the next one. So my expectation is that Clingan won't play tomorrow.
I would lean to say no. But.......considering the ranking and gravity of the other surrounding attributes? He could be using the Willis Reed angle.

Reaction Score
You can win an over early, you can't ever win an under until the final whistle and there's often a lot of points scored in the last 2 minutes due to fouling. And then... sometimes overtime. Shudder.
Not much experience with betting overs in basketball but won a few in football. Once in Vegas, easily went over in the third quarter so drinks were on me with my buddies. Very relaxing.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Not much experience with betting overs in basketball but won a few in football. Once in Vegas, easily went over in the third quarter so drinks were on me with my buddies. Very relaxing.
There’s probably no better bet in sports than betting the under in whatever game Iowa football plays in.

Reaction Score
Really want this win, UConn is 1-6 vs Creighton all-time including 2 losses at home. The 7 games these teams have played have been decided by a total of 31 points, so expect a close one.

Reaction Score
IMG_1596.jpeg

Reaction Score
Without DC I really thought that spread wud be much lower. That big doofus kalkbrenner gonna be a tuff guy to stop without him. And for the record, I think we’re the best team in the country with clingan in our lineup.

Are they calculating the spread with or without Clingan?

Reaction Score
I see a lot -6.5 this morning which seems pretty high.

Reaction Score
We do tend to get into rock fights with Creighton. The only time we went over that listed number was the first meeting, 76-74 Creighton W (Bouk’s 40 point game). Otherwise, 50s and 60s.
No kalumba. I feel fine despite any analytics with shermiriener or whatever his name is.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
This line is definitely a moving target. -6.5,-6.0,-5.5 and I saw one at -5. But that line quickly moved back to -5.5. Even if he does not play why not let DC suit up? Is there a rule against that process. He seems to be medically cleared to play has been practicing, which I have to imagine is less impact than practice then make it a coaches decision not to play. Just wondering
1) Is dressing someone you have no intention playing against the rules?
2) Does this create some type of issue mentally for the players. I would think not if they knew it was very unlikely that he was going to play.

It would seem to me that it could impact the opponent more, thinking oh no when are they going to bring in the mountain. Just a random thought that may have some specific answers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom