Men - UConn & 2023 Big East Baseball Tourney @ Prasco Park, Mason Ohio (5/24>5/27). Gms on BEDN/FloSports. Audio on Mixlr/ESPN 97.9/1300 & Varsity App | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Men UConn & 2023 Big East Baseball Tourney @ Prasco Park, Mason Ohio (5/24>5/27). Gms on BEDN/FloSports. Audio on Mixlr/ESPN 97.9/1300 & Varsity App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Garrett Coe with 5.1 innings tied his longest stint of the season, Coach Penders said that the decision to start him required zero managing.

UConn bats got lucky late in the game to get their runs, but Coach Penders points out that they had no luck early when they were hitting to ball hard.

Reaction Score
So Xavier with a one run win. Us versus X tomorrow night to put the winner in the catbirds seat.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

In addition to what he said in the other post game interview, Coach Penders says Garrett Coe has courage, it takes a little while for him to settle in, just look at the first batter he faced.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So Xavier with a one run win. Us versus X tomorrow night to put the winner in the catbirds seat.
Does anyone know whether they had to go deep into the bullpen to get that?

Just looked, unfortunately not. Starter pitcher threw the first out in the ninth.
1685025217999.png

Last edited:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Is tv on UConn+?
An absolute joke that we have to fork over 29.99 To watch 3 or 4 games, to a platform that has proven its product stinks and they don't care that it does.

Reaction Score
An absolute joke that we have to fork over 29.99 To watch 3 or 4 games, to a platform that has proven its product stinks and they don't care that it does.
Just a little secret that I discovered. If you watch FloSports on a Firestick. When you start watching the game it gives you like a 2 or 3 minute viewing window before it freezes the game, then enticing you to buy to continue watching. However, if you hit the back button and enter it takes you right back into the game and you can watch again for 3 minutes, then repeat. It's a little bit of a pain, and you do have some info like Log In and such that remain on the screen, but you can see pretty good and watch the game without paying $30 for crap coverage.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Is it Aunt Flo for the entire tournament? How about a free trial for Christ sake? I can't see my resisting all weekend, but it seems ridiculous.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Is it Aunt Flo for the entire tournament? How about a free trial for Christ sake? I can't see my resisting all weekend, but it seems ridiculous.
Even a single game option for like 4.99 would be palatable. Then you can watch what you’re available to watch. The Big East really dropped the ball here. Terrible.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Just a little secret that I discovered. If you watch FloSports on a Firestick. When you start watching the game it gives you like a 2 or 3 minute viewing window before it freezes the game, then enticing you to buy to continue watching. However, if you hit the back button and enter it takes you right back into the game and you can watch again for 3 minutes, then repeat. It's a little bit of a pain, and you do have some info like Log In and such that remain on the screen, but you can see pretty good and watch the game without paying $30 for crap coverage.
Yeah, that’s the best you can do. Even my buddies who are the kings of pirating streams can’t do anything with Flop sports.

Reaction Score

Bosacker’s line from UConn’s 7-6 come from behind win back in April:

1685052916371.png

Reaction Score

Amazing, the Hoyas first Big East Tournament victory. Their new coach has turn this program into being competitive, whereas before, it wasn't. For most of the history of Big East baseball, Georgetown was one of the traditional bottom dwellers in the standings. Georgetown has improved, and it would seem that Butler has taken over their place in the bottom of the standings. While Georgetown would occasionally make the Big East Tourney in the past, it is still amazing that they never won a game in the Tournament before today. Over the years, Villanova has also spent a lot of time in the bottom portion of the Big East baseball standings. As for Georgetown, good to see a traditionally poor team on an improving trend for a change.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Top 1st, Xavier loads the bases with no out, 2 walks sandwiched around an infield single. Another no out single drives in 2 runs, 2-0 Xavier. A sac fly for the first out brings in another run, 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom