UCLA vs Texas - 3/23/18 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UCLA vs Texas - 3/23/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Do not insult the young women - of ANY TEAM - on a personal basis. I’m talking about making jokes about their intelligence, looks, etc. Reserve your criticism for their basketball play.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Is someone going to start a thread telling us how the Pac 12 is underrated?

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Try using some facts, not insults, to counter inaccuracies.

I was responding to someone who simply stated that MSU was 35-1 against a bunch of nobodies. I've addressed MSU's schedule strength elsewhere here and did not think such a flippant insult to their record deserved another rehashing. I honestly felt it was an ignorant statement and called it such. If that's unacceptable I won't do it again.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was responding to someone who simply stated that MSU was 35-1 against a bunch of nobodies. I've addressed MSU's schedule strength elsewhere here and did not think such a flippant insult to their record deserved another rehashing. I honestly felt it was an ignorant statement and called it such. If that's unacceptable I won't do it again.
Not everyone reads every thread. If you’re bound and determined to address all perceived insults, be prepared to defend the team without insults

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
Not everyone reads every thread. If you’re bound and determined to address all perceived insults, be prepared to defend the team without insults
So it's ok to type a clearly incorrect statement like "versus a bunch of nobodies" with no support and clearly insulting both my team and all their opponents but calling that stupid is out of bounds? I should spend two paragraphs defending MSU's schedule against someone who can't be bothered to look at it before calling everyone on it a nobody?

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
So it's ok to type a clearly incorrect statement like "versus a bunch of nobodies" with no support and clearly insulting both my team and all their opponents but calling that stupid is out of bounds? I should spend two paragraphs defending MSU's schedule against someone who can't be bothered to look at it before calling everyone on it a nobody?
It might help to keep the data on hand so you can just copy-paste to give timely refutation to uninformed detractors.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
It might help to keep the data on hand so you can just copy-paste to give timely refutation to uninformed detractors.

I could start with MSU is 4-1 vs teams playing today with the 4 wins all by double digits.

That is a good idea, btw. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom