UCF Postgame Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCF Postgame Thread

Reaction Score
Also, one of the problems with this team and next season's is that not one of the players have played on a team with teammates that have won a NC.
How soon they forget! Wasn’t it just last year that Katie Lou Samuelson and Napheesa Collier led the team which included the current sophomores, junior and seniors. And of course KLS and Napheesa were a part of the undefeated 2015 -16 national championship team. So, in fact it’s only the two freshmen, Evelyn and Evina who haven’t played on a team with a teammate who has won a NC.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
How soon they forget! Wasn’t it just last year that Katie Lou Samuelson and Napheesa Collier led the team which included the current sophomores, junior and seniors. And of course KLS and Napheesa were a part of the undefeated 2015 -16 national championship team. So, in fact it’s only the two freshmen, Evelyn and Evina who haven’t played on a team with a teammate who has won a NC.
I did not forget. Those two played on the last NC team but were not leaders. That team would have won without either of them. What I am trying say is KLS and Collier had NC to look to for help. This team does not have anyone with that kind of experience to explain to them what it takes. If you don't know what I'm saying, I can't help you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom