U17 and U18 recruiting target observations | Page 3 | The Boneyard

U17 and U18 recruiting target observations

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Those are the school names that have been on her ESPN "considering" list for a while. Don't think they're finalists. Can't find anything that says UConn is in on her.

maya-dodson

I was wondering about this. I had seen it one other place as well. Didn't know if it was a "true" list or just that, a list.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If that turns out to be true, imagine the complaints from the rest of WCBB.
You mean they'll be greater than the complaints in 2015-16 and soon in 2017-18? You'd have to have complaints from women's field hockey coaches then.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My early greed-filled wish list: three of Williams, Collier, Nelson-Ododa, Nixon
I'd be happy with that. I definitely want Williams and Collier. Other players who intrigue me are DaCosta, Scott-Grayson, and Cosgrove. DaCosta is a human pogo-stick and rebounder extraordinaire.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'd be happy with that. I definitely want Williams and Collier. Other players who intrigue me are DaCosta, Scott-Grayson, and Cosgrove. DaCosta is a human pogo-stick and rebounder extraordinaire.
This class is shaping up to be extraordinarily talented and not just at the post positions either. Everyone keeps forgetting that UCONN has an outstanding offer to Amaya Brown from NM and perhaps the most talented in the class is a late riser out of Texas NaLyssa Smith.

"While the “star-lacking” USA Trials started with plenty of opportunity, it was apparent by Saturday evening that besides Booth, two others also stood out enough in my mind, to claim slots: 6-4 NyLyssa Smith and 6-7 Sedona Prince both from Texas. Smith was amazing with her speed and aggressive play to the basket. She was easily the first player besides Booth who made the biggest, earliest impression."
Mike Flynn'
USA Basketball U17's - Picking The Perfect Team - Bluestar Media

Reaction Score
More than even UConn, sounds like Stanford is really her dream school.

Let's hope her grades fall a bit short for Stanford........although a great jump shot seems to make colleges a bit less picky...................

Reaction Score
A weird hope, Charlieball! :)
Charlie isn't the wicked witch of the west --so his hopes are just words . Now us warlocks can cause real damage with just a hope or a wish.

Reaction Score
More plaudits for Ms Brunelle. Seems Nixon should go on the watch list as well.

One player who was there but not mentioned anywhere is Faith Masonius.
\

Charlottesville, Va TV has had a lot of Sam. Locally she is thought of highly . From the little I've seen of Sam she has the height and uses it, but has a 3 ball that is equally dangerous. I'm a bit prejudiced but I'd like her in a Uconn BB uniform.

Reaction Score
Just a subtle reminder about one of my favorite Jersey girls (2019) via Raul

Raoul ‏@Raoul_000 1h1 hour ago
WBB: Feature on 2019 prospect Faith Masonius, 6-1 wing, Manasquan HS (NJ) and NJ Belles AAU http://www.msgvarsity.com/new-jersey/new-jersey-players-to-watch-faith-masonius-manasquan-1.1808236…

Reaction Score
Wouldn't it be something if they all agreed to go to the same place together? No, not UConn or any other super-duper major power, but some place a little under the radar with a great coach, like, say, DePaul? Won't happen, of course, but would be a very fun shake-up.

Fun thought. Until Kenny Brooks left James Madison, I always thought it would have been interesting to see whether a terrific coach at a mid-major would become a great coach (without qualification) if given top-10 talent?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom