Tyler Betsey to announce today! (Commits to Cincinnati) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tyler Betsey to announce today! (Commits to Cincinnati)

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
hold me diiiiiiicccckkk marshawn lynch GIF

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Bad take, per usual. You put together the best team possible. There's no room for a petty grudge in this sport.

Also his analogy makes no sense. More like freshman prom to junior prom. It’s good to take a kid who’s already been developed. If Cam Spencer had previously turned us down, would TheHorde have said not to take him for the 2023-24 season?

caw

Reaction Score
If UConn didn't already have Abraham and Nowell I'd be a bit upset about this. Griffiths bothered me more.

Need to get Ngongba.

Flagg would be the cherry on top.

It is a bit frustrating that in the past two classes the arguably best shooter in each class is from CT (not just prep) and neither went to UConn, a team that focuses on analytics and getting high quality three point shots.

Reaction Score
If UConn didn't already have Abraham and Nowell I'd be a bit upset about this. Griffiths bothered me more.

Need to get Ngongba.

Flagg would be the cherry on top.

It is a bit frustrating that in the past two classes the arguably best shooter in each class is from CT (not just prep) and neither went to UConn, a team that focuses on analytics and getting high quality three point shots.
Don’t get frustrated. We actually won a national championship last year!

Reaction Score
Betsy left Windsor High for Prep School to choose Cinci. Clingan played 4 years at Bristal Central to choose UConn.

Reaction Score
“When I was a sophomore here at Windsor High, (UConn) was where I wanted to go, really where I dreamed of going,” Betsey said. “But really going through the process and realizing what you need and what you want, that’s really what it came down to and that’s where Cincinnati really separated themselves.”

Contradicts what he said over the spring and summer. I wish the kid luck at Cincy.

Reaction Score
“When I was a sophomore here at Windsor High, (UConn) was where I wanted to go, really where I dreamed of going,” Betsey said. “But really going through the process and realizing what you need and what you want, that’s really what it came down to and that’s where Cincinnati really separated themselves.”

Contradicts what he said over the spring and summer. I wish the kid luck at Cincy.

Thought he said he wasn’t really much of a UConn fan growing up because he never watched much basketball? Whatever, next. Wish him luck but not a good move!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
6-8 185 power forward? Is he thinking of Cinci because of the strength and conditioning program and Mike Rehfeldt who came to us from Cinn. and then returned to Cinn?

“But really going through the process and realizing what you need and what you want, that’s really what it came down to and that’s where Cincinnati really separated themselves.”

With that kind of frame he has some serious filling out to do as a PF. We can do that too Tyler!

caw

Reaction Score
6-8 185 power forward? Is he thinking of Cinci because of the strength and conditioning program and Mike Rehfeldt who came to us from Cinn. and then returned to Cinn?

“But really going through the process and realizing what you need and what you want, that’s really what it came down to and that’s where Cincinnati really separated themselves.”

With that kind of frame he has some serious filling out to do as a PF. We can do that too Tyler!

Seems kind of like Kris Middleton to me, in terms of PF. Not a banger but tall enough to play it as a backup. So more a SF/PF.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Officially announced - Cincinnati

Seems like a good kid, had a speech written to thank a bunch of people and got super emotional during it. And it was a long list, he really put effort into it. Best of luck to him!
So, he is going to The University of North Covington Kentucky. Nice!

Reaction Score
I am sure the Cincinnati coaching staff took him to the Clifton Skyline and avoided LaRosa’s.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom