2022 Recruiting: - Ty Rodgers | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Ty Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah I can't agree with the Boatright and him comparisons. They play two different positions. I would say that I'm not as worried about his shooting because he does have good form. He'd just need reps in the gym. He isn't like AJ who needs to change his shot mechanics significantly.
I was thinking more defensively with Boat and Ty, not total game. Agree not like AJ. More reps would do it.

Reaction Score
Looks good to me. Can definitely shoot the ball if he wants to. Seems to have a good handle, athleticism and ability to finish at the rim. Even saw a full court pass off a defensive rebound!

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Someone could transfer... ducks
A couple things seem like they can happen right now... Currently have 12 scholarship players on the roster with 13 schollies in all that we're to use.

Whaley and Tyler run out of eligibility this year giving us 3 for this class guaranteed.

RJ and Tyrese will have decisions to make being seniors technically.

Andre, Adama, and Akok are guys who could potentially play their way into the NBA this year as something else to watch out for. Emphasis on potentially.

Hopefully the scholarship numbers can work themselves out one way or another.

Last edited:

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

Game highlights vs Emoni Bates team…

Im not sure what other great perimeter defenders there are in this class but he has to be close to the top of the board. Played really tough defense on Emoni and straight up ripped him one play. Doesn’t force much offensively and seems to play within the flow of the game.

Reaction Score

Game highlights vs Emoni Bates team…

Im not sure what other great perimeter defenders there are in this class but he has to be close to the top of the board. Played really tough defense on Emoni and straight up ripped him one play. Doesn’t force much offensively and seems to play within the flow of the game.

I haven't seen a better perimeter defender in this class yet.

Let's just get a 2022 group of Anglin, Floyd, Rodgers, Karaban, Clingan and call it a day.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I haven't seen a better perimeter defender in this class yet.

Let's just get a 2022 group of Anglin, Floyd, Rodgers, Karaban, Clingan and call it a day.
Bye seniors. Time for Hurley recruits to takeover. No more need for transfer guys. What a time!

Reaction Score
Are we feeling good on Rodgers?
It an either or situation it seems obvious that karaban is the priority. I’m sure Rodgers is the top priority at other places.

Reaction Score
watching Ty Rodgers in a live game for the first time on ESPN. Holy s*** he is impressive. Absolutely battling for every rebound, loose ball, put back. I would take him on my team any day of the week.

Are we absolutely sure it’s either him or Karaban? I don’t see why they couldn’t play together. Seems like we are still after TR

Reaction Score
watching Ty Rodgers in a live game for the first time on ESPN. Holy s*** he is impressive. Absolutely battling for every rebound, loose ball, put back. I would take him on my team any day of the week.

Are we absolutely sure it’s either him or Karaban? I don’t see why they couldn’t play together. Seems like we are still after TR
I don't think it is either or, their games couldn't be more different.

Reaction Score
Kind of crazy that Michigan, MSU, and UConn may all end up passing on this kid. One lucky program is going to have a gem fall in their lap.

Reaction Score
Kind of crazy that Michigan, MSU, and UConn may all end up passing on this kid. One lucky program is going to have a gem fall in their lap.
Are we not recruiting him anymore now that we got Karaban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom