Tremont Waters | Page 51 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its not negative its the truth and the source is myself. You can wait a month so I can build "track record" or you can believe me now.. choice is yours... Ive followed this kid and more locals for years. Any who knows anything about this kid is his father ("Who i think is a genius") has controlled everything from DAY ONE! Kid has never stayed on one aau team for more than a year and has never played anywhere where he hasnt started and played PG. Im not trying to be negative I just want us to move on to someone who we can actually get thats IT!
In 4 years, tell his dad he can play on my rec team in the New Haven area. He can start and play a full 48 minutes. Shying away from competition is real genius. Why didn't I ever think of that.

Reaction Score
In 4 years, tell his dad he can play on my rec team in the New Haven area. He can start and play a full 48 minutes. Shying away from competition is real genius. Why didn't I ever think of that.

Tremont is 5'10 and a Jordan brand all american I think what his dad was genius. Its not shying away from competition its about going somewhere your needed and loved. TRUST ME Tremont is as good as any PG in his class and EVERYONE knows it.

Reaction Score
Its not negative its the truth and the source is myself. You can wait a month so I can build "track record" or you can believe me now.. choice is yours... Ive followed this kid and more locals for years. Any who knows anything about this kid is his father ("Who i think is a genius") has controlled everything from DAY ONE! Kid has never stayed on one aau team for more than a year and has never played anywhere where he hasnt started and played PG. Im not trying to be negative I just want us to move on to someone who we can actually get thats IT!
So you have reach all the way to Washington, too? Where you made claims about their program? Get over yourself.

Reaction Score
So you have reach all the way to Washington, too? Where you made claims about their program? Get over yourself.

lmao ok man you can be mad but its the truth , NC State pays Kids, Washington pays Kids, Western Kentucky is PAYING KIDS and the list goes on

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

So you read tea leaves and now you are an insider? got it.

Reaction Score
lmao ok man you can be mad but its the truth , NC State pays Kids, Washington pays Kids, Western Kentucky is PAYING KIDS and the list goes on
Just because you believe something it doesn't make it true. Without proof or sources you're just a loud mouth stirring up trouble.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So you read tea leaves and now you are an insider? got it.
Tremont has a pretty big following in Fairfield County and New Haven area. A lot of people in the youth basketball community know his dad or him fairly well. He's just a parent who wants what's best for his kid, that shouldn't generate any negativity from anyone. Everyone does it.

With that being said, UConn is not the best place for him to succeed. So move on.

Reaction Score
Just because you believe something it doesn't make it true. Without proof or sources you're just a loud mouth stirring up trouble.

its no my belief its absolutely FACT! you don't have to choose to believe me thats on you idc really. I told everyone a week ago tremont wasnt coming to Uconn because he wont start and now per andrew slater he took us off his list lol

Reaction Score
You dont have to believe me thats fine but just wait a couple weeks and Ill win all my claims and id like an apology :)
So in a couple weeks it's going to come out that NCST, UW and WKU are all paying players? Wow. You must have some crazy good sources to know that.

Reaction Score
Tremont has a pretty big following in Fairfield County and New Haven area. A lot of people in the youth basketball community know his dad or him fairly well. He's just a parent who wants what's best for his kid, that shouldn't generate any negativity from anyone. Everyone does it.

With that being said, UConn is not the best place for him to succeed. So move on.

Agree 10000% Love his dad btw wants whats best for his son

Reaction Score
Cry me a river. God forbid you drive an hour + upstate to Hartford, East Hartford or Storrs. While other states that are ten times the size of CT travel hours to a game. Connecticut people are spoiled and have things close to home. When they need to travel the make a fuss of it. I dare you to live in Texas. Tax payers have the opportunity to travel within 90 minutes to catch a legitimate college football/basketball experience.

As a big time UConn fan I challenge you to get a coach bus and load your Fairfield country friends to UConn COUNTRY

People are lumping football and basketball together way too easily, and confusing their arguments by doing so.

1. There is nowhere in the state that should prevent you from going to football games if you want to. That's because the vast majority of the games are played on weekends and our state isn't that big. And yes, we look dumb when we whine about it compared to those who drive to Austin from Dallas or State College from Philly or Pittsburgh.

2. That having been said, you really think that there are a huge amount of fans who drive from Dallas to Austin, or Philly to State College, for a weeknight college basketball game? Of course there aren't. And no, no one who works below Bridgeport is going to regularly go to Hartford (much less Storrs) for weeknight basketball games. I have never gone to a non-holiday weekday game at Storrs. To know that I would be there in time for a 7:00 start, I would have to leave my office in Stamford by 3:30 or so. Not going to happen. Even to know I will make Hartford for a 7:00 tip, I have to leave Stamford by not much after 4:15 or so.

So some of you are right about football, and some of you are right about basketball, and about zero of you can admit you aren't right about everything.

Reaction Score

So do you think that Creighton is the right place for him?

polycom

Reaction Score
You dont have to believe me thats fine but just wait a couple weeks and Ill win all my claims and id like an apology :)

I never said he'd come to UConn.... I don't think he is coming here if he was we'd would have known by now.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
So do you think that Creighton is the right place for him?
If I had a son who is an All-American and could play anywhere he wanted, I would want him to step into a starting role. He can be a Tyler Ulis clone, perhaps even better.

So why would I send him to UConn or any other school with multiple starting guards? Not to mention UConn is a dumpster fire right now so I would cross them off the list immediately.

I'd find a school with great shooters and offensive gameplan, both of which we don't have. And they have a hole at PG. If I can average 15ppg and 7 assists I'm gone after one year if it's at a P5 school. A better team helps with that. I don't wanna be passing the ball to Tyler Polley hoping he can improve his 25% 3PT percentage...

Reaction Score
To be completely honest if my son was an All-American, I wouldn't want him to go to UConn either.
bash this man like u guys bash me! hahah 100% correct why would u want your all american son to sit on the bench of a program thats declining rapidly. Can you guys imagine if Jalen adams didnt hit that prayer?!?!?!

polycom

Reaction Score
If I had a son who is an All-American and could play anywhere he wanted, I would want him to step into a starting role. He can be a Tyler Ulis clone, perhaps even better.

So why would I send him to UConn or any other school with multiple starting guards? Not to mention UConn is a dumpster fire right now so I would cross them off the list immediately.

I'd find a school with great shooters and offensive gameplan, both of which we don't have. And they have a hole at PG. If I can average 15ppg and 7 assists I'm gone after one year if it's at a P5 school. A better team helps with that. I don't wanna be passing the ball to Tyler Polley hoping he can improve his 25% 3PT percentage...

I hope I don't become like this when I'm a dad. What about letting your kid doing what they want? Granted I'm in no position to question as I'm not a dad.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Tremont is 5'10 and a Jordan brand all american I think what his dad was genius. Its not shying away from competition its about going somewhere your needed and loved. TRUST ME Tremont is as good as any PG in his class and EVERYONE knows it.
That's very heart warming. Time will tell.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
bash this man like u guys bash me! hahah 100% correct why would u want your all american son to sit on the bench of a program thats declining rapidly. Can you guys imagine if Jalen adams didnt hit that prayer?!?!?!
We'd probably advance to the Sweet 16 because our seed would have been one lower. I wish he missed it to be honest, kind of screwed us to get Kansas R2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom