Tremont Waters is the truth | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters is the truth

Reaction Score
Remember we did not expect Gilbert to get hurt this year.

Big mistake because it was predictable, better not let that happen again.

In a basketball era dominated by guards UCONN has a roster full of front court players and very few guards and it is a big part of the problem.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kid is a much better player than I gave him credit for. 17.5 points shooting 43% from 3 and 49 overall with 2.4 steals and almost 4 rebounds and has great vision passing the ball, couldn't have used him huh? I know the recruiting was strange and no one knows his interest but just talking about the player himself, pretty special little guard, leadership we don't have to as a freshman.

Credit to him, he just knows how to play basketball not enough of those around. Fun to watch.

Reaction Score
Kid is a much better player than I gave him credit for. 17.5 points shooting 43% from 3 and 49 overall with 2.4 steals and almost 4 rebounds and has great vision passing the ball, couldn't have used him huh? I know the recruiting was strange and no one knows his interest but just talking about the player himself, pretty special little guard, leadership we don't have to as a freshman.

Credit to him, he just knows how to play basketball not enough of those around. Fun to watch.
Its all over the other boards that extra benefits from LSU boosters made a difference. UCONN did not play the game

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Its all over the other boards that extra benefits from LSU boosters made a difference. UCONN did not play the game
Please link this. I'd be interested to learn more. Hope you aren't going to link some sour ass Georgetown board though.

Reaction Score
Same with Heron. Funny how they are eligible with all the impermissible benefits.

Reaction Score
Too bad we couldn't give these guys some of the money KO isn't earning.

Reaction Score
Hard to believe he was scared off by Adams, Gilbert, and Vital.

Hard to blame him for hitching his wagon to another program and coach.

Might be true BUT Waters is far superior to all these guys.

Its hard to believe how much KO has screwed up with Point guards. As a 13 year vet, PGS should be super attracted to play for him and we should at least be able to get the good local guys - instead we miss on Dunn and Waters and then when we already had Langford - we duckcked it up so he decommits. What a cluster F.

Reaction Score
Waters wanted to walk in and have the team built around him with our guards that was not going to happen.

Because our guards are so good?

We have a bunch of Chevys and Waters is a Rolls Royce.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Might be true BUT Waters is far superior to all these guys.

Its hard to believe how much KO has screwed up with Point guards. As a 13 year vet, PGS should be super attracted to play for him and we should at least be able to get the good local guys - instead we miss on Dunn and Waters and then when we already had Langford - we cked it up so he decommits. What a cluster .

Dunn was before Ollie. Calhoun didn't have any scholarships left to offer.

According to some posters, if we shelled out dough, maybe we could have gotten Waters. I know nothing about it.

Reaction Score
People act like choosing Will Wade over Kevin Ollie wasn’t an understandable choice. Wade is a great young coach who has tons of PT to offer on a fun campus. Waters made a great choice for himself IMO.

Reaction Score
LSU is destroying Arkansas tonight.
The SEC is loaded with good coaches now.

Calipari, Mike White, Will Wade, Avery Johnson, Frank Martin, Bryce Drew, Mike Anderson, Rick Barnes, Cuonzo Martin, Billy Kennedy. Seemingly bright future for a lot of those programs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom