Tremont Waters doesn't want to go to Georgetown | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters doesn't want to go to Georgetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Waters has a very high bb iq.......does a lot of curry stuff but when he's on which is most of the time he's awesome......take him in a heartbeat and go 4 guards

C

Chief00

His dad may be a pain but I would take the kid. You can't have enough of guards who can play.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Maybe he'd redshirt if nobody has playing time readily available? I know I know it'll never happen, but it's not like he's a 1-done anyway.

Reaction Score
We need scorers. Waters would be perfect unless there is a great wing with a jumper out there for us.

Reaction Score
Do we really need a 5'9" guard? If he was 5 star and a top 5 pick, ok

Reaction Score
We need shooters and lots of players are great in college at under 6'. We've had great luck with small guards. Our backcourt is loaded but only Jalen can shoot it a little. MAL and Alterique both struggle shooting.

Reaction Score
We need shooters and lots of players are great in college at under 6'. We've had great luck with small guards.

I don't really know much about him, but is he is a lights out 3 point shooter than we should go after him.

Reaction Score
Watched him vs hillhouse , he's nothing special. Way too small and our backcourt is loaded already.

I was at that game also. He didn't play great and I wouldn't use that game as a barometer to guage him.

He's a terrific player, high bball iq, great shooter... just a great player who will be an elite 4 year college player. Yes he's tiny but so was this guy named khalid

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I was at that game also. He didn't play great and I wouldn't use that game as a barometer to guage him.

He's a terrific player, high bball iq, great shooter... just a great player who will be an elite 4 year college player. Yes he's tiny but so was this guy named khalid
'Tiny' is not a word often used to describe KEA. Chunky would be a better one. I want Waters to be a Husky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom