Tre Mitchell info | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

Reaction Score
And looking at some other stuff out there it appears the Woodstock coach is “involved” with Mitchell’s mother so this situation could be very interesting

TJT

Reaction Score
UMass has literally cleared the decks for his arrival. Dumped THREE assistant coaches with the expectation his high school coach replaces one of them. FIVE players have so far announced they are transferring out from UMass thus providing open scholarships and plenty of playing time.

Reaction Score
UMass has literally cleared the decks for his arrival. Dumped THREE assistant coaches with the expectation his high school coach replaces one of them. FIVE players have so far announced they are transferring out from UMass thus providing open scholarships and plenty of playing time.

yup, this is how you build a program, lol

BCF

Reaction Score
Tony bergeron the head coach at Woodstock is an exceptional coach that gets the most out of his players. It's not surprising UMass or any college would be interested in him or that his players would want to follow him there. Guy is a program builder. UMass will be instantly better.

Reaction Score
Tony bergeron the head coach at Woodstock is an exceptional coach that gets the most out of his players. It's not surprising UMass or any college would be interested in him or that his players would want to follow him there. Guy is a program builder. UMass will be instantly better.
Thank you, Tony Bergeron.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If Bergeron is THAT good then why does he need a player to demand he is placed on stafff as a precursor for said player to commit to that school?

Alternatively, why can't Bergeron apply for college jobs on his own merits instead of using himself as a bargaining chip for his players?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am a hand washing nut and don’t use the blow dryers in restrooms since they store bacteria - they have no paper towels
Sort of...

In any event, I hate you for telling me this. "Ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be wise."

C

Chief00

Now that it's out in the open, this is similar to what I was hearing a while back as well - so there is some truth to this. Thought it was just going to be Mitchell, though. Bummer if Cross ends up at UMass as well.
Now you know why Chief has been ice cold on Mitchell. Having said that, if UMass wants to accommodate all of this package - best of luck to everyone involved.

Reaction Score
1553373710987.png

Why's this guy look like a 40 year old Brad Calipari tho

Reaction Score
I need more Tony Bergeron posts in my life. Please post more often Tone!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Tre Mitchell shows potential but isn't worth all this crap at UMass

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member