Transfer Portal April 2023 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal April 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Arterio Thomas to Kansas. Wonder what Mr Timberlake thinks of that? Slide over to the 3? Not that familiar with Kansas roster.
Sorry, Morris not Thomas. Duh. He more of a point?

Reaction Score
Dingle’s shot chart works for me…his lowest 3pt % zone is the one Karaban owns. Shoots really well in the Hawkins zone…

4C32EEC4-9F6B-4482-99A0-4E0A01DA1701.jpeg

Reaction Score
If Newton is gone, Dingle would be an awesome combo gaurd to have in his place. I’ve seen him play in person 10+ times. His best trait is his ability to break down a defender and get to the paint. He’s a really good finisher and draws contact. Good shooter. Streaky, but can really get going. Will have better percentages when he has better talent around him. Hurley would turn him into a really good defender too. Great physical tools and a hard worker.

caw

Reaction Score
Timberlake can kick rocks. I would be shocked if he didn’t tell everyone he was coming. Was very odd when u read the recruiting tea leaves. Him & Pettiford two really bizarre ones to me.

Pettiford was way more bizarre. He chose Auburn who had a player nearly identical a year ahead of him and, at the time, another PG about to sign (decommitted now). Not to mention the connection to UConns coaching staff.

Timberlake at least chose KU, who is another top five program and has a ton of available minutes.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Xavier gets a big boost as Zach Freemantle announces his return to Xavier for fifth and final season. Big East gets stronger. No nights off in league play.
I was kind of hoping he would disappear somewhere because he always seems to torch us. On the other hand I have been rooting for him because I hate to see such a major talent on a hard luck injury prone streak. Hope he has a great season except playing against us.

Reaction Score
Pettiford was way more bizarre. He chose Auburn who had a player nearly identical a year ahead of him and, at the time, another PG about to sign (decommitted now). Not to mention the connection to UConns coaching staff.

Timberlake at least chose KU, who is another top five program and has a ton of available minutes.

Seriously, both they both have less than successful careers at their chosen landings.

I'm into some Dingle berries now.

Reaction Score
Oh no, Ryan Gomes potentially haunting UConn again!
Has the job been kept open to assure Tim Fuller does his best to get him to PC?

Reaction Score
Sounds like the new coach has things under control and is making the change to his leadership pretty seamless.

Reaction Score
Not really relevant to the discourse so I apologize for nitpicking but Newton did not improve his efficiency in a big way. Probably decreased if anything. But I agree with the premise and assume that is a fairly regular situation.
Overall, I suppose you are correct on the totality of his game. I think what I was zeroed in on was specifically the 3 point shooting. Before the season I expected his 3 pt shooting percent to go up

Reaction Score
Funny. But I can tell you with 100% confidence that Binghamton doesn’t do bags. In fact, they lose out on some of the strongest AE-level recruits because they don’t meet academic standards.
Weitsman (syracuses biggest booster) announced he wasn’t going to be involved with Cuse anymore & instead dedicate his resources to Binghamton.

There may be bags now. Welcome to the NIL/New World Order of Binghampton hoops lol

Reaction Score
If Weitsman could get Elijah Moore to Binghamton I’d send in a little donation, just to see the meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom