Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | Page 53 | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Or. Here me out.

You were wrong.

I know you are allergic to admitting it. But Auburn wasn't that good, and anyone who looked honestly at their resume or watched them knew that.

And I say this as someone known for loving KenPom.
Why are you coming for me?

Auburn never worried me at all but they don't suck, give a little credit to Yale.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Based on their seeds, they were expected to go 1-4.

What does that mean? I am saying that it appears that some of those teams should not have gone in the first place. And statistically, you are wrong.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
purdue didn't learn a damn thing man

Kobe Bryant GIF

Reaction Score
Why are you coming for me?

Auburn never worried me at all but they don't suck, give a little credit to Yale.
I'm not. I agree with some of your takes. But you do come in hot on some takes and really refuse to back down.

If UConn is in the Elite 8 and plays Iowa State, I'll eat crow here.

Iowa State isn't make the Elite 8.

Yale: some credit, but no surprise. Auburn wasn't nearly as good as people were making them out to be. Do better than a win against Indiana and Virginia Tech OOC and we can talk. Beat Kentucky or Tennessee once. Just once. Either of them.

Reaction Score
If either VT or Grambling could hit their shots, they would have a good shot. They've been holding their own otherwise.

Reaction Score
I'm not. I agree with some of your takes. But you do come in hot on some takes and really refuse to back down.

If UConn is in the Elite 8 and plays Iowa State, I'll eat crow here.

Iowa State isn't make the Elite 8.

Yale: some credit, but no surprise. Auburn wasn't nearly as good as people were making them out to be. Do better than a win against Indiana and Virginia Tech OOC and we can talk. Beat Kentucky or Tennessee once. Just once. Either of them.
I thought top seeds would get picked off in our bracket, I still think we got screwed with a bracket of 3 other top 10 teams who won their conference tournaments.

Not sure what your beef is.

Yale played pretty great and Auburn played pretty badly. Teams get picked off in this tournament every year when they play badly. I think UConn has far more margin for error than anyone but we're still susceptible.

Reaction Score
I thought top seeds would get picked off in our bracket, I still think we got screwed with a bracket of 3 other top 10 teams who won their conference tournaments.

Not sure what your beef is.

Yale played pretty great and Auburn played pretty badly. Teams get picked off in this tournament every year when they play badly. I think UConn has far more margin for error than anyone but we're still susceptible.
He’s not listening to a word you are saying. Quit while you are ignored.

I hear you and completely agree with what you are saying.

Reaction Score
I just want Becker to coach Scheyer into a blender.

He's clearly the better coach on the floor. Scheyer sucks. Any schmuck can have more talent and say "go get 'em fellas."

Becker has deserved to be in a better conference for years but loves Burlington. Guy has been dominating his conference for a decade.

Reaction Score
SEC with 3 teams in the round of 32. Same as the Big East.

Say what you want about Sankey, but he does what he (and the presidents who he works for) believes is best for the conference.

Meanwhile ours in apologizing for publicly stating we deserved more than those three teams. Not sure whose best interest her actions serve (likely keeping her job).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom