Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round | The Boneyard

Tournament (Non-UConn) Thread - 1st Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Well the one team we all hoped would lose and make the Committee look bad is, of course, winning. Miss State looks terrible on offense.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I freakin' love that my school's spring break runs during the first two weeks of March Madness.

Let's Go Dukes!!!
I took tomorrow afternoon off. Working at home and watching at lunch. How do you get a spring break over two weeks?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I didn't see this otherwise, and I don't particularly care about MSU-MSU, but here we go.

Me neither, other than I slightly favor Mississippi State so I don't have to hear how great a March coach Izzo is for the next 2 days. I believe there is a picture of Mississippi State next to the word "mediocre" in the dictionary.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Duquesne has some forwards with stone hands. There have been a couple of rebounds that hit the Duquesne player in the hands and they didn't control the ball.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I scheduled a hernia surgery yesterday so I can sit at home for the next four days watching basketball and hopped up on opiates…
The paper today actually ran an article about how many vasectomies are scheduled at this time. Recover is to sit, ice and relax for a week or so. Several doctors quoted as saying yes, this is the busiest time of year.

Reaction Score
The paper today actually ran an article about how many vasectomies are scheduled at this time. Recover is to sit, ice and relax for a week or so. Several doctors quoted as saying yes, this is the busiest time of year.
Fortunately I came out of my surgery with both intact. But I’ll have to remember that for the future.

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Maybe I should get another one

Reaction Score
Well the one team we all hoped would lose and make the Committee look bad is, of course, winning. Miss State looks terrible on offense.
For me that was Virginia. I know the saying "hindsight is 20/20", but everyone, including myself, knew that Virginia was a lousy team that had no business being in the NCAAT. St. John's, Seton Hall, and Providence (with Devin Carter) would've put up a better performance than Virgina.

Reaction Score
Very interesting.

Reaction Score
BYU just telegraphing long passes left and right. They look very unprepared right now.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They are calling the Duquesne/BYU game really tight both ways, and both sides are flopping to play to the refs. This game could become tough to watch.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I scheduled a hernia surgery yesterday so I can sit at home for the next four days watching basketball and hopped up on opiates…
That's funny. I have a friend who scheduled a vasectomy for the Wednesday prior so he could spend the first 2 rounds lying on the coach with a frozen bag of peas.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
That's funny. I have a friend who scheduled a vasectomy for the Wednesday prior so he could spend the first 2 rounds lying on the coach with a frozen bag of peas.
Think that’s my plan next year.

Should’ve scheduled my colonoscopy for one of these days instead of last week. I was more nervous about the procedure so I was trying to get it over with but in retrospect, it’s an easy excuse for a lazy day to watch hoops.

Reaction Score
there should never be a busiest time for that..ouch

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Creighton needed 1 more high caliber starter to have a real shot to make the Final Four. Ashworth, Alexander, Scheierman and Kalkbrenner are an excellent 4 starters that are as good as anyone's top 4. Farabello, Miller and Green are bench players at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom