Tough Break for KO | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tough Break for KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow surprised! I guess you can't go by outward appearances when judging people. Duh! Kevin was a good family man and all into the church. I guess I'm surprised by this. With the way UCONN is playing on the court this has to be a horrible year for him. Wow things can change fast when you are on top of the world.
So now you can judge KO as a person even though you have no idea what is actually the cause of the divorce?

Reaction Score
be cray...even the ones that seem nicest. If it weren't for the sex, they would be worthless. I would add their support in bad times but one can rarely depend on that either. I feel bad for young guys. They have no idea what these girls will turn into.

Reaction Score
be cray...even the ones that seem nicest. If it weren't for the s e x, they would be worthless. I would add their support in bad times but one can rarely depend on that either. I feel bad for young guys. They have no idea what these girls will turn into.

I feel bad for young girls not knowing what these guys will turn into. Reading this board on occasion gives me a hint.

Reaction Score
be cray...even the ones that seem nicest. If it weren't for the s e x, they would be worthless. I would add their support in bad times but one can rarely depend on that either. I feel bad for young guys. They have no idea what these girls will turn into.
I was smart enough to marry up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Damaged-Goods.png

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
marriage im guessing youve never been married or youre divorced.

Christianity, especially the more fundamental kind, may increase the chances of divorce. The Bible Belt has a high divorce rate. The Northeast a low one.
As for sex, got to think that helps. At least to keep you in denial about a bad marriage longer. ;)

Reaction Score
Mommy issues Paes?

Reaction Score
It's awesome that @donyell34 wisely published the thought that, "this thread should end now," and it was immediately followed by the above-quoted wretchedness. Almost like D34 was yelling from the deck of the Titanic, "this ship should turn now."

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

You're free now. Roast beef not cray.

Roastbeef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member