Tough Break for KO | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tough Break for KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KO is going to be quite the eligible bachelor now that's he's on the market. Young, personable, great shape, sick bank account. Times like this make you want to think about changing your s e x. There are 30 yr old plus Ct. females primping as we speak.

I say you go for it. I heard transgender gold digging is a big thing now.

Reaction Score
I hear he is as tough as ever in practice/games. Not a lot of happy go lucky moments. practices are less loose than last season.

Reaction Score
has little to do with the lack of execution the huskies display. thats more about the roster turnover, asking guys like purvis and hamilon to be stars when they clearly aren't ready. very little familiarity on the court and its hurting badly

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
It's very difficult when you are married to someone who is away a great deal & then changes careers or retires & then is around a lot more. Not saying that's the cause for the divorce, but it has to make a difference. Feel bad for everyone involved...divorce isn't easy, even when it's necessary.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Chief has close ties to the family, and I heard that Terry Larrier chose VCU because Mrs. Ollie gave a half-hearted hug when the two met by chance on UConn's campus during Larrier's unofficial visit on August 27th, 2014. It left a sour taste in Larrier's mouth, that such a fine women gave such poor hugs. Its all cited in Chief's work - she had to go.

Reaction Score
Took only one post to either disprove or prove your premise, depending on how you look at it. In either event, here we have jibsey contemplating a s ex change operation in order to bag KO now that he is on the market:
I'm better now, but for a second it was the image of a yellow Ferrari that clouded my thinking.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Took only one post to either disprove or prove your premise, depending on how you look at it. In either event, here we have jibsey contemplating a s ex change operation in order to bag KO now that he is on the market:

Thankful for Ignore yet again.
Though the premise as described is not without intrigue, even a tasteless joke has to be well-delivered.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If I used poorly-delivered, tasteless jokes as the threshold for my "Ignore List," I wouldn't be able to see any posts on this board, including my own.

Hardly my criteria or threshold, just perhaps a case of collateral benefit here.

Reaction Score
From someone who went through a nasty one, all I can say is:
1. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy
2. Life goes on and gets better

The simplest of things took me 10 times the amount of effort. Get it over with and get moving.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It took another unexpected but entertaining typical Boneyard turn. I never would've guessed that this thread would have multiple posts talking about chicks with dicks..
Remarkably, that's an improvement from where it was headed when I pronounced it "terrible." All we need now is for UCweConn or TheRogers to put the moves on jibsey--maybe add a little love potion--and we might be talking epic Boneyard.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Could you imagine if his divorce was brought up in a post game conference after a loss, asking him if it had anything to do with the team's struggles this year? I would not wanna be in that room!

Reaction Score
We had MakersMuppet along with Chaz Sheen and his tiger blood/winning in 2011, Senhor Testiculo in 2014. Could a jibsey sex change possibly be the mojo this team needs in 2015 for us to go on an epic run?

Reaction Score
Coach with a transgender fetish. How will this affect recruiting?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We had MakersMuppet along with Chaz Sheen and his tiger blood/winning in 2011, Senhor Testiculo in 2014. Could a jibsey s e x change possibly be the mojo this team needs in 2015 for us to go on an epic run?

I'm thinking Swami's noose.

Reaction Score
Hope this works out, but, alas, another distraction. What's with the timing???

Reaction Score
I hope he finds a good G-d fearing Christian woman who is a holy terror in the bed. The best cure for what's ailing him is a new love, which I hope he is currently actively recruiting.
Christians get divorced at the same rate as anyone else and if you think good sex is the key to a good marriage im guessing youve never been married or youre divorced.

Reaction Score
Wow surprised! I guess you can't go by outward appearances when judging people. Duh! Kevin was a good family man and all into the church. I guess I'm surprised by this. With the way UCONN is playing on the court this has to be a horrible year for him. Wow things can change fast when you are on top of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom