Top Dogs Podcast | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Top Dogs Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Why would you want to go to a football game with a guy who wants to kill the football program?
My belief (unfortunately in some cases it is merely a hope) is that once the non-believers attend a live game they'll be hooked.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Why would you want to go to a football game with a guy who wants to kill the football program?
I don’t want to kill the football program. I just don’t want it to hurt the hoops program any longer. Family members have had multiple season tickets for over the last 10 years.They only needed two , but bought more to help the AD. And COULD NOT GIVE THEM AWAY multiple games every season.

Reaction Score
I don’t want to kill the football program. I just don’t want it to hurt the hoops program any longer. Family members have had multiple season tickets for over the last 10 years.They only needed two , but bought more to help the AD. And COULD NOT GIVE THEM AWAY multiple games every season.
I know we pray on here to have a really good football team which I want as well. But first and foremost we are a basketball school and our identity is tied to the northeast. We basically tried to kill bball off once and came back. I know the argument is going to be well the Big 12 is way better than the AAC, which it is but I also don't want to be Rutgers in football and get beat by 40 points every week to other teams in our conference.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'll extend the offer to any boneyarder. All it will cost you is your time. A tailgate that always has too much food and plenty of beer and seats to the game.
Boneyard Tailgate?

On second thought that might turn into a fist fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom