Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Duke On Friday Night | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Duke On Friday Night

Reaction Score
After two consecutive wins against top ten teams, here are my top 3 things:

1) A win with great team intensity;

2) Continued smart play by Aubrey, Aaliyah and Ayanna underneath:

3) Caroline to have the "I'm back" game.

We are starting to look really great, let's not let up one bit.

Reaction Score
No more drama! (As in no coaches passing out and no new injury reports before game time).
Continued aggressive play on both the offensive and defensive ends of the floor
Opportunities for some of the backup plyers to get on the floor for more minutes

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
1. CD the Coach is back on the bench and at full strength.
2. Lou and Azzi both put in great scoring in the first AND 2nd half.
3. Caroline starts a 20-game streak of not missing a free throw.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
You guys pretty much nailed it. I think it goes without saying that we'd all like to see a win, as well as a healthy CD on the bench, so I'll skip those as my answers so I get more LOL...

I feel like Duke will be overmatched and this could easily be a 25-30 point win.
  1. I'd like to see all the starters continue with their inspired play building on the NC State game.
  2. I'd like to see CD and Ayanna come off the bench and REALLY contribute - making a mark on the game in the box score.
  3. I'd like to see Amari get more than mop up minutes at the end of the game. I keep hoping for her to turn into a reliable reserve who can get important minutes in a game rather than irrelevant minutes at the end of the game.

Reaction Score
I'm like a broken record, but all I want to see is Caroline playing more and better. This is the next addition to Team Awesome!
I'm hoping that these 4 full days of rest before Duke will really help her. I keep on going back to last year. I saw her at the Seton Hall game in South Orange on December 3,2021 and she was awful. She played 6 minutes and had 2 fouls and 1 turnover. I didn't see any way she could be a meaningful part of the team.16 days later she gets 24 against Louisville, a Final Four team.

She is just feeling her way now. Once the timing comes back and she is fully recovered we should be getting that other cylinder firing. When that happens, it will just be pure fun. She is a great passer, cutter, and picker, all talents often overlooked about her because of her scoring. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Bring back the Duke bus.....this wont be pretty
bus GIF

Reaction Score
this Duke team is a pretty talented and deep group and Kara plays a lot of them.........they've got Celeste Taylor formerly of Texas, Jordyn Oliver from Baylor, two Oregon State vets in Corosdale and Brown plus Elizabeth Balogun who can be a handful.......I'd be feeling a lot better if Dorka was in the lineup.........if Duke is shooting well it could be a lose game........if UConn jumps on them early it's lights out..........as always, just win, play solid team ball and don't get hurt!

Reaction Score
Incredible CD & CD both under the weather...Caroline just needs to slowly get into form. Geno Knows! The great Chris Dailey hopefully is on the mend and should not push herself.....easier said than done...She is revered
by our Huskies and surely is a key to the team's success, a hall of famer as well as Geno. I don't want to jinx us, so I will not gloat over how the young ladies are looking. Go Huskies!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
1. Video of @triaddukefan watching the game on a live feed
2. Video and chat display of @Plebe watching and texting Triad
3. A feed into the VolNation chat during this game with their lamentation of what could have been if Kara only would have said she was interested in coaching the Lady Vols

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom