Reaction Score
Rebounding would probably improve with him here:
Tom Moore. Check the OR% at Quinnipiac each year Moore has been there:
H40N5yN.png

Reaction Score
Would love to have him back. He was major reason aj and kemba came to uconn

H

huskymagic

I'm all for it bring Tom back and get rid of Killings. The guy is bad mojo for this team and and an Ollie sycophant.We need Tiger Tom on the bench.

Reaction Score
This would be a fantastic move. I'd like us to keep Ricky because of his recent recruiting success and the relationships he has built. Moore is a definite upgrade over Miller or Killings. Assuming Moore is interested, this is a no brainer.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
I'm all for it bring Tom back and get rid of Killings. The guy is bad mojo for this team and and an Ollie sycophant.We need Tiger Tom on the bench.
He wont fire anyone to bring him in. Not enough x"s and o"s on this staff

Reaction Score
Wasn't there additional bad blood w/ Moore beyond the Miles issues? I seem to remember him asserting that JC like to run up the score on teams to pad his players stats...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Hopefully sarcasm, but I can't exactly tell from your other posts. Guy's been here for 8 months. That's an itchy trigger finger if I ever saw one

Reaction Score
more interestingly ... I think this is a frighteningly lack of place for Quinnipiac. You are going to improve ... how?

Improve from 19 wins in two years? This firing was 100% justified. They fell off a cliff under Moore with little hope of improving.

Reaction Score
Would love to have him back. Great recruiter, and would bring some actual toughness back to the program.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I like the idea of bringing him back, but who do you replace? Killings was brought in for recruiting purposes and I don't think you let him go after one year, so that leaves Miller or Ricky. I have no inside information for how much each impacts the recruiting, practices or Xs and Os. I've heard Ricky has done well with recruiting. I suppose having 4 really strong recruiters wouldn't hurt. Who's better at Xs and Os - Miller or Tom (I'm assuming this isn't Ricky's strong suit)?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
We need Ricky for his southern recruiting connections, and I'm sure he's been a big part of our consistently good defense.

Killings has been on the road so much since being hired, built relationships with many of our biggest targets, and was hired 8 months ago. He's not going anywhere.

Miller would instantly be the most qualified assistent head coach available if we let him go, no matter what chief tells you, he wouldn't be assistant head coach if he didn't do the job well. I'm not sure if Moore is more qualified for the position than Miller, if he is, then why not?

Reaction Score
No one needs to be let go if they wanted to add another coach to the staff.
How would that work? Could he be added as an assistant, but not be able to recruit?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom