Tom Brady is obviously really, really good | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tom Brady is obviously really, really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Devland = Typical Pats Whiner

Do I need to discuss the "phantom hold" and the obvious interference missed? No but I guess because the Giants beat the Pats again why would I have to........

My bad didn't read the rest of the posts.....Steelers fan? The hard on for the Mannings is funny.........Love Terry Bradshaw but Peyton is twice as good and Eli's on his heels.

You're still a whiner just not a "typical'" Pats fan........I was with a group of them for a party yesterday and all I can say is WOW.....every fn play there a hold or interference on the Giants.......worst group ever and I swore I wouldn't stay at the party once the game started but the neighbors talked me into it......left at halftime and went home to watch it Thank God!!!!

Reaction Score
The Giants had the first 9 points handed to them. The party I went to even the Giant fans thought that Tuck was going to get a late hit call on the safety. And Bradshaw had a hand full of face mask on the key play of the first Giant touchdown. I do give Tom Coughlin credit though. Parcells could not carry his jockstrap. He has won two superbowls with a lot less talent than Parcells had. Coughlin would have won three or four titles with Parcells talent.

What a complete balloon knot

Reaction Score
I take Brady over Peyton and his neck at this point...or at any point. By I am biased and I admit it. Eli is one of the top qb's in the game and is in the discussion with Brees, Brady, Rodgers. He wins and that is all you can do.

As for the PI non-call, Mike Periera (sp?) who was only the head of officials and probably knows the rules pretty well, admitted that the official was right not to make the call.

Reaction Score
Until Tom Brady retires or Bill Bellicheck dies, I'll never count out the Patriots.

If the Patriots can find a WR and a DB or two, they're the best team in the league next year.

Reaction Score
I beleive with two people you have to take an average. The arogant Mannings 1.5. Brady 3. The best stat, the controlling overatted Archie zero.

Archie Manning? Please tell me again what he achieved. I'm thinking very little.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Archie Manning played in the NFL for 13, 14 years.

Given that the NFL is kinda the pinacle of that profession, I'll wager that he was better at his job than you are at yours.

Do people think before they post? You look stupid posting things like that.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Whatever the Giants fans want to say about the Pats fans being sore losers, the Giants won that game more than the Patriots lost it. The fact that the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl with a defense that was on crutches by week 6 to me is more amazing than anything. I think the game would have had a much different dynamic with a healthy Gronkowski as well...but c'est la vie. The Giants have a good enough defense and a very good wide receiver corps that they clearly were the better team and that was obvious throughout the game.

But still said, Eli Manning isn't the second coming of Christ, haha. ;)

Giant's had a number of injuries though out the year. So I don't want to hear about how the Patriots were injured. All teams go though injuries. It matters how you deal with those injuries.

It was a very good game and I have a ton of respect for the Patriots

Reaction Score

Given that the NFL is kinda the pinacle of that profession, I'll wager that he was better at his job than you are at yours.

And he made the Pro Bowl twice.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

he also played for some of the worst teams in pro football most of the time while he was in the NFL. Some of these people have no idea of how good he was since they go by stats and nothing else.

Reaction Score
Giant's had a number of injuries though out the year. So I don't want to hear about how the Patriots were injured. All teams go though injuries. It matters how you deal with those injuries.

It was a very good game and I have a ton of respect for the Patriots

But they were mostly healthy for the Super Bowl. But the Patriots were playing people that they cut/offensive players in defensive positions. Every team goes through injuries, but the Patriots D was DECIMATED this year.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
But they were mostly healthy for the Super Bowl. But the Patriots were playing people that they cut/offensive players in defensive positions. Every team goes through injuries, but the Patriots D was DECIMATED this year.

The Giant's lost
Terrel Thomas starter corner
Jonathan Goff starting MLB
Will Beatty Starting Left Tackle
Dominick Hixon third wide out and kick returner
Two other corners who played as nickles and dimes
back up tackle who was a blocking tight end in short yardage
Couple others but I omitted them.
Prince Amukamara half a season the giants number one pick
Marvin Austin the giants number two pick at dt
David Baas missed Five games and was hurt though the playoffs
Jake Ballard missed two games and was hobbled in the super bowl before he tore his meniscus
Bradshaw was injured though the year and never practice more than once in a week
Osi missed time along with Tuck who missed time though out the season.
Greg Jones and Herzlich both missed times and both started
Mario Manningham missed 4 games as well.

Again all teams lose players as it is part of the game. So don't tell me how bad it was for the Patriots when every team has injuries.

The Giants had 10 IR while the Patriots had 11

The Patriots lost one starter in Koppen and maybe a second in Carter at DE.

So show me how they were more banged up than the Giants

Reaction Score

They were 15-3 with their "decimated" defense....please don't make us laugh NHU............were they missing all-pro guys because I forget their names? The 2 teams who played in the Super Bowl were the best they had pretty much and only one of them won......pretty easy to figure out who didn't!

Reaction Score
But he's the third best quarterback at the Manning family picnic.
Yet Brady has as many SB rings as the Manning boys combined. And he's been to almost twice as many.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Yet Brady has as many SB rings as the Manning boys combined. And he's been to almost twice as many.

Yet he has never beaten Eli and the Giants when it matters most

Reaction Score
Brady's Bunch 2007 and 2011/12........................33-1 vs the rest of the NFL combined years

vs Eli/Giants..........1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway