Tom Brady is obviously really, really good | The Boneyard

Tom Brady is obviously really, really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But he's the third best quarterback at the Manning family picnic.
The difference is his receivers can catch the ball. This was an ugly game lost by the Pats. For a 21-17 game the defense was crappy. But what do you expect from the two worst defenses ever to play in the Super Bowl. Parade in Jersey.

Reaction Score
Manning Bros. # of Superbowls = Tom Brady # of Superbowls.

Say wha?

Reaction Score

Say wha?
I beleive with two people you have to take an average. The arogant Mannings 1.5. Brady 3. The best stat, the controlling overatted Archie zero.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

Say wha?
By my count; Eli, two and still counting.... Brady, three and done.

Reaction Score
By my count; Eli, two and still counting.... Brady, three and done.
Difference in the game was Welkers drop would have killed the clock. Branch's drop on the final drive (he had the whole field open and would have scored). Also like the last time the giants had a borderline NFL receiver make the play of the game with a once in a lifetime catch.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You're acting the fool.

Manningham is not a borderline NFL player.

And if not for one very bad holding call and a no-call on a PI that ended Giants drives, the game is likely over long before Eli gets a chance to stomp on the Patriots' throats the way he did.

Better team, better QB won.

Reaction Score
But he's the third best quarterback at the Manning family picnic.
The Manning family picnic- Where brothers and sisters and husbands and wives are one in the same.

Reaction Score
You're acting the fool.

Manningham is not a borderline NFL player.

And if not for one very bad holding call and a no-call on a PI that ended Giants drives, the game is likely over long before Eli gets a chance to stomp on the Patriots' throats the way he did.

Better team, better QB won.
The Giants had the first 9 points handed to them. The party I went to even the Giant fans thought that Tuck was going to get a late hit call on the safety. And Bradshaw had a hand full of face mask on the key play of the first Giant touchdown. I do give Tom Coughlin credit though. Parcells could not carry his jockstrap. He has won two superbowls with a lot less talent than Parcells had. Coughlin would have won three or four titles with Parcells talent.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Difference in the game was Welkers drop would have killed the clock. Branch's drop on the final drive (he had the whole field open and would have scored). Also like the last time the giants had a borderline NFL receiver make the play of the game with a once in a lifetime catch.
Kind of like Lee Evans dropping a ball that any NFL receiver has to catch?

Reaction Score
The Giants had the first 9 points handed to them. The party I went to even the Giant fans thought that Tuck was going to get a late hit call on the safety. And Bradshaw had a hand full of face mask on the key play of the first Giant touchdown. I do give Tom Coughlin credit though. Parcells could not carry his jockstrap. He has won two superbowls with a lot less talent than Parcells had. Coughlin would have won three or four titles with Parcells talent.
You really are a sore loser, aren't you.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I dont have a dog in this fight, but the ball rolled the Giants way in this game.

Reaction Score

Not really. I am a Steelers fan who can't stand the Manning family and think Parcell's is the most overatted coach in history. The reason I don't like the Manning's is because Archie, a failure as an
NFL quarterback, has manipulated the system to get his son's in the best positions to win. He is the little league parent everyone hates. They are above everyone else. the Lebron James of the NFL.

Reaction Score
The Giants had the first 9 points handed to them. The party I went to even the Giant fans thought that Tuck was going to get a late hit call on the safety. And Bradshaw had a hand full of face mask on the key play of the first Giant touchdown. I do give Tom Coughlin credit though. Parcells could not carry his jockstrap. He has won two superbowls with a lot less talent than Parcells had. Coughlin would have won three or four titles with Parcells talent.[/quot

CRY BABY

Reaction Score
Not really. I am a Steelers fan who can't stand the Manning family and think Parcell's is the most overatted coach in history. The reason I don't like the Manning's is because Archie, a failure as an
NFL quarterback, has manipulated the system to get his son's in the best positions to win. He is the little league parent everyone hates. They are above everyone else. the Lebron James of the NFL.

Jealous much? Why would Eli want to play for a loser organization in the Chargers who fired their coach after going 14-2, Phillip cry baby Rivers playing in NY and dealing with in the big apple please.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I beleive with two people you have to take an average. The arogant Mannings 1.5. Brady 3. The best stat, the controlling overatted Archie zero.

Eli is 2 and 0 against Brady in the big game... So go away and whine elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Eli is 2 and 0 against Brady in the big game... So go away and whine elsewhere.
I am not a Brady fan either. Bradshaw was head and shoulders above these two. And come talk to me after your team has either eight super bowl apperances or six super bowl wins.

Reaction Score
Jealous much? Why would Eli want to play for a loser organization in the Chargers who fired their coach after going 14-2, Phillip cry baby Rivers playing in NY and dealing with in the big apple please.
First, the Giants play in New Jersey,duh . Second What is the difference in playing in New Jersey than San Diego? Is the field a different size?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I am not a Brady fan either. Bradshaw was head and shoulders above these two. And come talk to me after your team has either eight super bowl apperances or six super bowl wins.

Bradshaw played when a player played for one team for a career, now with free agency that doesn't happen. Bradshaw was great no doubt, but to put down others shows you to be a person of little to no integrity.

Go Giants Super Bowl Champs 2012

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

Yeah for real..... Only a pats fan thinks that "safety" wasnt the right call.

Reaction Score
First, the Giants play in New Jersey,duh . Second What is the difference in playing in New Jersey than San Diego? Is the field a different size?

You know what I meant you moron the metropolitan area which everyone refers to as NY, there is a huge difference between playing for the Giants organization as opposed to the Chargers. Btw the Giants have 8 NFL titles overall and 6 super bowls isnt much more then 4.

Reaction Score
Whatever the Giants fans want to say about the Pats fans being sore losers, the Giants won that game more than the Patriots lost it. The fact that the Patriots made it to the Super Bowl with a defense that was on crutches by week 6 to me is more amazing than anything. I think the game would have had a much different dynamic with a healthy Gronkowski as well...but c'est la vie. The Giants have a good enough defense and a very good wide receiver corps that they clearly were the better team and that was obvious throughout the game.

But still said, Eli Manning isn't the second coming of Christ, haha. ;)

Reaction Score

Devland = Typical Pats Whiner

Do I need to discuss the "phantom hold" and the obvious interference missed? No but I guess because the Giants beat the Pats again why would I have to........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom