Time for a Change | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Time for a Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've waited for progress. We've gotten none. I'm on record.

Reaction Score
You saw no progress on the offensive side of the ball?
I saw another loss, this time to a mid major team. You can have your moral victories. I'll be in Morgantown on Saturday hopefully walking proudly. My guess though is that I'll be back here post game and more posters will be agreeing with me.

Reaction Score
Remind me the last time Edsall won at Morgantown? And last years Temple loss was worse than todays in my opinion.

I am not pleased with pasqualoni at this point, but the guy deserves more than fove games. Next season all bets are off...

Reaction Score
Remind me the last time Edsall won at Morgantown? And last years Temple loss was worse than todays in my opinion.

I am not pleased with pasqualoni at this point, but the guy deserves more than fove games. Next season all bets are off...
I agree. Last year's Temple loss was the worst in the RE tenure. This team however might only win one more game this year...and that's because Cuse is again craptastic

Reaction Score
I don't think PP was a great hire but its funny how similar these threads are to the ones on the Maryland board, where posters can't believe the how a solid 9-4 team returning most important pieces is seemingly getting worse in Special teams and defense and simply regressing as a whole. Many want to pull the plug on the "Edsall experiment" and others want to give him time because he is "playing with Fridge's players."

Reaction Score
You are wildly underestimating how bad Rutgers and Louisville are... : )

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
http://www.the-boneyard.com/threads...ach-have-before-being-judged.3236/#post-36923

Overwhelming vote says 2 or more years before you can judge a coach. The average Negative Nancy is going to post a heck of a lot more after a game than the Positive Paulies.

It's hard to be rational after a loss but on the whole most people will say that you can't fire a coach for going 5-7 or 6-6 with another coach's players.

Reaction Score
http://www.the-boneyard.com/threads...ach-have-before-being-judged.3236/#post-36923

Overwhelming vote says 2 or more years before you can judge a coach. The average Negative Nancy is going to post a heck of a lot more after a game than the Positive Paulies.

It's hard to be rational after a loss but on the whole most people will say that you can't fire a coach for going 5-7 or 6-6 with another coach's players.
Mets. You watch football long enough and you know when there is just not a good fit. Happened with Krags, happened with GRob and is now happening with Coach P. Wish it weren't so but I know what I see.

Reaction Score
My prime complaint: Personnel utilization. I don't think our talent is awful. We should have fought to keep Robbie Frey. We should not let McCombs run 99% of the carries. Taylor Mack should be playing.

But the QB slot? I think they are doing the best with a poor current set of choice.

Reaction Score
Mets. You watch football long enough and you know when there is just not a good fit. Happened with Krags, happened with GRob and is now happening with Coach P. Wish it weren't so but I know what I see.

I'm not disagreeing, but you know he needs at least next season as well... You might be right, but you might be wrong.

mets1090

Reaction Score

Well I've seen a game that would have been won if our corners were capable of covering anyone today. I see 2 games that would have been won if our QB wasn't playing like a High School player. If you take JMac from this game and put him in the Vandy and ISU games, this team was 4-0 going into today and we aren't having this discussion, JMO though. I'll reevaluate the coach after Big East play.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was thinking about Frey during the game and how Upstater would lecture us about how the school of Education is more important than the football team. Yeah, the school of Education doesn't get embarrassed in front of the world every Saturday. I'll make the trade.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm not disagreeing, but you know he needs at least next season as well... You might be right, but you might be wrong.

He's right. Wasting more time, is just wasting more time. They are going to give him multiple years, but it's the wrong decision.

Reaction Score
Well I've seen a game that would have been won if our corners were capable of covering anyone today. I see 2 games that would have been won if our QB wasn't playing like a High School player. If you take JMac from this game and put him in the Vandy and ISU games, this team was 4-0 going into today and we aren't having this discussion, JMO though. I'll reevaluate the coach after Big East play.
I see 1 and 3 against 1A opponents. I see 0 and 2 at home against 1A and I see WVU straight ahead.

mets1090

Reaction Score
I see 1 and 3 against 1A opponents. I see 0 and 2 at home against 1A and I see WVU straight ahead.
Small sample sizes can be skewed by one bad play by one person. I understand your frustration, I just choose to give him more time before making my judgment.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Small sample sizes can be skewed by one bad play by one person. I understand your frustration, I just choose to give him more time before making my judgment.

Same. If we do not improve by the end of the year, I'll be calling for his head. Also, I've had enough of Clayton White. Our special teams are terrible.

Reaction Score
Fair enough. I hope I'm wrong.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Other than the fact they play some of the worst BCS team in the country at home. How could they possibly win a game? There is not a decent team in the country they could beat.

Iowa State got blown out tonight. Vandy had 77 yards of offense and 79 yards in penalties against South Carolina. Buffalo got destroyed by Tennessee.

Only the fact that Louisville might be the worst BCS team in the country gives them a chance to be favored again this year.

Reaction Score
He's right. Wasting more time, is just wasting more time. They are going to give him multiple years, but it's the wrong decision.

Again, i'm not disagreeing, in fact, for the sake of this discussion, lets say I do agree...

Pasqualoni deserves a chance to prove us wrong...next season all bets are off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom