Thursday (3/7) games | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Thursday (3/7) games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Ha, I figured you were going to call me on that. OSU plays plenty of grinders, I've definitely watched some of that style. It works for ASU, CTT has had a very nice run there.

Looks like 'Zona is getting scoring from several players, not just Aari, and they are hitting the 3 ball.

Have fun in Vegas. I never took advantage while the tourney was in Seattle, I should have.
Ha Vegas is *not* my cup of tea. But the arena is nice. Stadium style seating and just the right size.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ha Vegas is *not* my cup of tea. But the arena is nice. Stadium style seating and just the right size.

Not my style either. You should be inside the arena watching games most of today and tomorrow anyway.

Reaction Score
I stand with triaddukefan

I think they can pull off the upset against FSU tonight.

I really don't think FSU is that special. I think they are extremely beatable this year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Mabrey 2 really rides for her sister... Little Mabrey got called for a charge and sure enough M2 rose up out of her chair and started pointing and complaining to the ref:p. She's been out of her seat a few more times complaining

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Marina Mabrey just walked by.. I thought she looked familiar.. Then I saw the nd logo on her bookbag. I was thinking for a second what in the world is she doing at this game . Then I remembered that her sister is playing for VPI. @Dillon77 @Fightin Choke @Orangutan

Ah, those ND students hitting the books, no matter where they are! :p :rolleyes:

You can probably count on one hand the number of high school and./or college games of Dara's that Marina has been able to see first hand. Good for them.
In fact, I'm watching that game ... on television of course. :)

Thanks for the post!

Reaction Score
Ark up 15 on Ga. Dawgs need a few wins to even get on the bubble.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
What a great game this Clemson/Va Tech game is. Back and forth...could be going down to the wire.

I've said it before on here...if Va Tech could somehow make the field of 64, they would be a dangerous opponent. They have the weapons for a run to the Sweet 16.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ha define passionate in this instance ...

Well it was a bad call on in the first half.. And out of the blue from the. VPI section someone yells our a very loud expletive and our entire section looks over to see where it came from :confused:. This is the Bible Belt :rolleyes:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Elon vs Hofstra. I’ll let the photo speak for itself. Both teams are 8-19. Courtesy of my son

739AFF2B-379D-4B8C-8B41-E7396BE2C7B1.jpeg

Reaction Score
Well it was a bad call on in the first half.. And out of the blue from the. VPI section someone yells our a very loud expletive and our entire section looks over to see where it came from :confused:. This is the Bible Belt :rolleyes:

You make it sound like they're from a foreign land -- Blacksburg is 2 hrs north of Gboro!

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Taylor Emery is taking over late in the 4th quarter. She on FIYA!

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Elon vs Hofstra. I’ll let the photo speak for itself. Both teams are 8-19. Courtesy of my son

View attachment 40636

A showcase of offenses, for sure.

Hofstra is coached by the former Krista Kilburn, PG for several of our powerhouse NC State teams in the late '80s. She was a fierce competitor.

BTW, Nan...how did your son end up at Elon?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm conflicted. Part of me wants clemson to win to secure a Ncaa berth. But VPIs crowd brings so much energy to the arena..

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm intrigued by the impact of this Clemson-VT game on the bubble picture. Creme has Clemson as a relatively safe #9 seed, and VT as the 6th team out. Among the 5 teams ahead of them on the outer bubble, USC just dropped out of contention with its blowout loss to Arizona, and LSU is in a fragile position after losing today. So if VT wins today, how close to the cut line does that put them?

Frankly I would love to see both teams make it in ahead of Tennessee. But it might be asking too much.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I'm conflicted. Part of me wants clemson to win to secure a Ncaa berth. But VPIs crowd brings so much energy to the arena..
I think Clemson is probably in even with a loss. They have 2 wins over Miami and a win over Florida State. But, then again, they have a loss to Tennessee... :oops:

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Man...I'm on the edge of my seat. Clemson with a 1 point lead on VaTech...51 seconds left. A thriller, and so far, the game of the day in Greensboro.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Big THREE from Emery...32 points for her. 2 point lead for the Hokies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom