throwing in the towel | Page 5 | The Boneyard

throwing in the towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Guy finally finds the enter key, actually creates a few paragraphs of almost readable commentary, and, poof, he's gone. What a loss for the Huskies! ;)

Reaction Score
No matter what anyone thinks of whaler11, I can assure you all he is a very good man.

There's others here who are very nice people as well. I've been treated very, very well by people at the Rent, for the most part. It is humbling to be treated so well.

Butch I've been on both sides of you're situation and understand any and all frustration that comes of it. Seems like half my life is spent either loading people onto ambulances or being hauled away by one as I was last weekend. But I usually have been fortunate and stubborn enough to be able to recover and participate in the activities I love. It's not the same for many, but I get totally how tough it is to need or accept help, even worse to be criticized for it. Everybody has something to contribute here and in life. We'd do well to remember that, appreciate it an accept that we all have limitations seen and unseen.

Dan will be back and I'm sure in the brief moments when ideas aren't flying from his head he has the capacity to understand where you're coming from.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah. if we can't talk about Susan's press conferences, there really is much else to say...

Unless.... (and I know this is a bit crazy)

Here me out....

How about if we talk about UCONN football and basketball???

Okay, so put to together a list of approved topics and circulate it. I, for one, will abide by it unfailingly and appreciate your leadership on this topic. Mods please delete the other boards.

sdhusky, you, sir, are visionary.

Reaction Score
29454288.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

did u read the post? i guess u didn't. try reading it again and then guess why i am back. a sign was given to me and i have kept quiet about anything warde and susan if u noticed. i have talked nothing but recruiting and some funny stuff. clealry u can't be that big of a dick that u haven't noticed whats going on with my posting. doesnt matter tho. i lost my mod status and i will be pretty quiet post sign day. so just hold on another week and u can live in peace once again.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
did u read the post? i guess u didn't. try reading it again and then guess why i am back. a sign was given to me and i have kept quiet about anything warde and susan if u noticed. i have talked nothing but recruiting and some funny stuff. clealry u can't be that big of a dick that u haven't noticed whats going on with my posting. doesnt matter tho. i lost my mod status and i will be pretty quiet post sign day. so just hold on another week and u can live in peace once again.

HFD - You don't need to justify posting on The Yard to anyone.

If it wasn't for you, the friggin Football Recruiting Board would cease to exist.

I, for one, am glad your back here posting.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score

FWIW, I really didn't enjoy your Susan / Warde diatribes but the message that you wrote to Lagow's dad was pure gold and much appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction Score

He's just back because UConn won against Rutgers so he likes them again...#fairweatherfan , #leavesbeforethegameends

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
He's just back because UConn won against Rutgers so he likes them again...#fairweatherfan , #leavesbeforethegameends

Midtown, HFD may have overreacted in the post saying he was 'throwing in the towel', but a guy with 8,000 posts accumulated during back to back 5-7 seasons is hardly a fairweather fan.

HFD almost by himself keeps The Boneyard up to date on UConn Recruiting and UConn News that he gathers from Twitter and other program's message boards.

Is HFD - reactionary? Yes. Are 99% of us, including me, reactionary? Hell yea.

HFD a fairweather UConn fan? BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom