This week’s upcoming AP Poll | Page 4 | The Boneyard

This week’s upcoming AP Poll

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Who cares. The only poll that matters is at the end of the year.

Reaction Score
My position is not that this team can't get to the top 25. I don't think they'll regress. If they had beaten Xavier they'd almost certainly be in the 20-25 range.

@UCDaveD lol
Had they won the Xavier game they would have had an interesting rematch with Florida. A win against Florida would have resulted in some serious votes.
The St. Joe’s loss is haunting. Especially now that we see how much better we are than that St. Joe’s team.

Reaction Score
Imagine where we might be if AG had hit at least a few 3's. He has been dreadful shooting the ball .

Reaction Score
Imagine where we might be if AG had hit at least a few 3's. He has been dreadful shooting the ball .
1574768140531.gif

Reaction Score
Not sure how December is going to move us up in any significant way while getting no votes currently.
vs Maine
vs Iona
Indiana (getting all of one vote in both polls) in MSG
vs Saint Peter's
vs New Hampshire
vs New Jersey Institute of Technology

That's a Syracuse schedule right there... If we go 5-1, that's a disappointment.
Let me rephrase what I meant. What I meant is that if we win all the games and gather enough momentum come conference play and beat that first @Cincy matchup and then @USF then we would be 12-2. We use these "cupcakes" (which I hate saying because of that St. Joes debacle) as a confidence booster and to get some momentum and I hope our boys can carry it to when it really matters come January.

Reaction Score
Think he played the way we need him to Sunday let’s hope he continues to do that and eventually make shots also.

I agree..when your shot isn't falling.. Assist others with smart passing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom