This season's Senhor? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

This season's Senhor?

Reaction Score
I'm rolling with it anyways. You'll see. Huskies by a million tonight.
Capture_1.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOL. Good luck with that one. That's like giving the keys of a Lamborghini over to your senile grampy.
Hush now. Just eat your pudding and sit quietly in the corner.

Reaction Score
Hush now. Just eat your pudding and sit quietly in the corner.

Listen. You can continue your tough guy boneyard bouncer act all you like. It’s not that funny but mildly entertaining in spots.

End of the day, if you’re rolling the dice on prankster? I’m telling you you’re way, way off on the pulse of this place. Do with that what you will. I love pudding. Tapioca or banana, please.

CL82

Reaction Score
Listen. You can continue your tough guy boneyard bouncer act all you like. It’s not that funny but mildly entertaining in spots.

End of the day, if you’re rolling the dice on prankster? I’m telling you you’re way, way off on the pulse of this place. Do with that what you will. I love pudding. Tapioca or banana, please.
Yeah, I’d rather “roll the dice” on the guy who came up with Senhor Testsculo than close my eyes and hope for the best on the guy who quit and tried to sabotage the tradition on the way out the door.

I get it, you see this year’s team and you’re excited about their prospects. Now you want climb back on board the bus? You are, by your own choice and admission, a quitter. There’s no mojo in that. Last year, you whined saying the tradition should stop and so it should, for you. But the rest of us should continue on.

Really, it would be far less embarrassing for you just to go away quietly. So, “shoe shoe, quitter, flu”.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
On February 20, 1999, I made a confession on the Boneyard. There were a few key behaviors I had neglected that evening.

As a result, we went down to Miami in a huge WTF game.

Directly after my confession the Boneyard blew up with a vast number of fellow yarders confessing similar transgessions.

Our Mojo was suddenly out there and well embraced.

Later, of course, was out ceremonial hanging of the Pizza 7. (My only significant contribution to that was Kenny's name change from The Dogfather to Dukefather.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The bears claws length and overall reach seems to be the reason why most suggest the bear would win.

One swipe from the bear and the gorillas neck and veins are shredded.

I still go with the gorilla for overall agailty but I realize I am in the minority.
That's it in a nutshell. Shredded right to the bone. The American Indians wore those claws around their neck as a sign.

CL82

Reaction Score
That's it in a nutshell. Shredded right to the bone. The American Indians wore those claws around their neck as a sign.
Was it a sign that they had never seen heard of or even conceived of the terrifying might, speed and agility of an enraged gorilla?

Reaction Score
The speed at which this fanbase can produce photoshopped images of something as ridiculous as "cocaine husky" is unbelievable. Our average maturity is anout 7th-grade, but we're a dedicated bunch. 10/10
Our unofficial mascot was a giant, half-anthropomorphized set of testicles 9 years ago

We’ve been stuck in 7th grade for a long time

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Our unofficial mascot was a giant, half-anthropomorphized set of testicles 9 years ago

We’ve been stuck in 7th grade for a long time
Best mojo of all time for me. Was it juvenile? Absolutely!

The manner in which Senhor was applied is second only to the Maker Muppets post with regard to legendary Boneyard mojo.

You only have to look at the title of this thread to know this. Outside of Rolling Rocks and Wings there is little of other Jurrrdgements Boneyarders reminisce about.

If shut up Dove wasn’t copyrighted I’d be writing shut up Deepster.

CL82

Reaction Score

The manner in which Senhor was applied is second only to the Maker Muppets post with regard to legendary Boneyard mojo.

You only have to look at the title of this thread to know this. Outside of Rolling Rocks and Wings there is little of other Jurrrdgements Boneyarders reminisce about.

@tcf15 went on a crazy roll that year. I don’t think I’ve ever laughed as hard on The Boneyard as I did that year, and that’s saying a lot. My favorite was probably Calipari saying “He’s right behind me, isn’t he?”

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

You can. They are 2 sides of same coin

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was it a sign that they had never seen heard of or even conceived of the terrifying might, speed and agility of an enraged gorilla?

Not only is it possible American Indians never came across African lowland gorillas, it's also possible they had those encounters and there was never an indian who won and could put a gorilla fist on their neck as a trophy.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Yeah, I’d rather “roll the dice” on the guy who came up with Senhor Testsculo than close my eyes and hope for the best on the guy who quit and tried to sabotage the tradition on the way out the door.

I get it, you see this year’s team and you’re excited about their prospects. Now you want climb back on board the bus? You are, by your own choice and admission, a quitter. There’s no mojo in that. Last year, you whined saying the tradition should stop and so it should, for you. But the rest of us should continue on.

Really, it would be far less embarrassing for you just to go away quietly. So, “shoe shoe, quitter, flu”.
Nice reply to someone who not only quits & sabotage, but alternates between hiding and protesting, "Don't you know who I used to be?," and sports an overly ripe & increasingy foul avatar that celebrates a rival and screams fat Elvis.

He's Colonel Tom Parker's hype overlaying a bluffing Karen, a sad shadow of a once glorious self...self-absorbed vanity that is fair only as an object lesson of pride in free fall. If there isn't a corresponding training regimen taking dead aim toward a breakout reveal, it's a sad, sorry spectacle, an affront to UConn Nation.

And that's without even reading what the fraidy cat wrote.

Reaction Score
Bear destroys grizzly. A gorilla can’t bite into a grizzly’s neck to anchor it so as to break its neck (loose folds of skin most predators have; it’s why big cats and bears can play wit each other in ways that would immediately kill any of us); nor would a bear just remain still and allow that to happen in the first place. One is a predator and the other isn’t. One is built to kill, and the other isn’t. Gorillas mainly just fight each other; they aren’t used to killing. Grizzly’s claws alone put it at a massive, massive advantage.

Reaction Score

I think my favorite photoshop was a pic of Pitino at a post-game presser during what must have been the the AAC tournament, captured in a moment where he had his eyes wide. Senhor was lurking over his shoulder.

Ironically, the only of eleven elimination-style games we lost all year.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think my favorite photoshop was a pic of Pitino at a post-game presser during what must have been the the AAC tournament, captured in a moment where he had his eyes wide. Senhor was lurking over his shoulder.
Mine as well! We'd need to get permission from Tom but a reprise of all that photoshop work in one pinned thread (along with the Makers Muppet post) at some point this season would be wonderful.

Perhaps at the start of tournaments. Would give the newer Boneyarders a reference point in evaluation of mojo.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Nah. I get the weight and height comparison. Gorillas are much smarter, stronger (4 times as strong based on the video below) and have a harder bite force. Bears are fatter and lazier, for lack of a better term.

and it's not even close.
nice hat.
photo_06-1536x1024.jpg

tell ya what. i'll stand next to my pal, magilla, and youse stand next to your pal berenstein, and let's just see who gets to go to micky d's for the afterparty.
which funeral home do i send the 'sorry for your loss' fruitbasket to?
i never heard of no movie called 'planet of the bears.'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom